• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2016 Surgeries

So you're getting about the same as me then, I think I'm around 400, but not feeling hungry or anything. I will start working on increasing that amount over the next few days before I return to work. I'm going to take bananas and stuff with me when I go back, in case of any low sugar issues.

Just did my injection in my belly, and man did it sting. I think I'll go back to the thighs.
mine stung for the first time tonight ... only do it in my belly

I've had my last injection now! Whoop!

So who is next up for surgery??

Dove up everyone, make room!

All seems to have gone well, went to theatre about 3pm and came back to my room about 5.30. Am feeling more uncomfortable than in pain. I've finally been allowed to get into bed as they get you staring into a chair here, so was sleeping most of the afternoon in there!

All seems to have gone well, went to theatre about 3pm and came back to my room about 5.30. Am feeling more uncomfortable than in pain. I've finally been allowed to get into bed as they get you staring into a chair here, so was sleeping most of the afternoon in there!

Yay!! Fantastic and glad you're feeling ok so far!
Exciting times ahead.

congratulations

So.....sorry if tmi but is anyone having trouble going to the toilet?

Perfect!!

Nothing for the first 4 days ... now can not get the consistency right

I've been once with some help. Thinking about how to manage it going forward - don't want to use laxitives all the time. Guess it's inevitable at this stage as no fibre going in.

I'm all questions tonight! Vitamins? Has everyone been prescribed forceval? Mine say to start them at 2 weeks.

I've been once with some help. Thinking about how to manage it going forward - don't want to use laxitives all the time. Guess it's inevitable at this stage as no fibre going in.
I do not like it but my care team make you take laxatives .....try peppermint and also licorice tea also at the co op

Back