• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

Hi slinky ,

I'm struggling with wind today (day3) too. I've tried hot water bottle and gripe water and now peppermint tea. Hope it feels better soon for you.

Sunny X

Well done ladies, welcome to a whole new world. Btw I found mint tea was good for the horrible wind period, it doesn't last forever. Take care xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I found the best thing for the wind was to keep moving. Peppermint tea did nothing whatsoever, but constant gentle pottering kept everything shifting.

Hey Lisa - doing great! Lost over three and a half stone and getting used to what I can and can't eat. Feeling on top of the world :D And people are noticing the difference, especially in my work trousers which look like MC Hammer pants!

How you doing? x

Hey Lisa - doing great! Lost over three and a half stone and getting used to what I can and can't eat. Feeling on top of the world :D And people are noticing the difference, especially in my work trousers which look like MC Hammer pants! How you doing? x

Hi Ohtobeslinky Aww glad to hear your doing Brilliant!
I'm doing good lost 3 stone 2lb had a band fill Friday and got 4mls in 10ml band booked in for my next fill 16th Dec so I'm doing well,
My clothes are really big too and everyone is saying my face is also very noticeable cos it's thinner now so I'm happy with that xx

Doing well here! :) I've lost just over 2 stone in total, a little over half of that since the surgery 5 weeks ago.

Lisa - that's great! Nicely done. Don't really understand band filling etc. as i'm a sleever - but it all sounds positive :)

And well done sundown - keep up the good work :)

Doing well here! :) I've lost just over 2 stone in total, a little over half of that since the surgery 5 weeks ago.

That's incredible SD!!

Well done x

Thanks gals. We all seem to be cracking on and doing well! Go us! :D

Hi guys well done everyone X X I've lost about a stone and a half since the pre op but 3.5 since last Xmas, I'm chuffed with that its all going down :) X X

Just a quick update - went shopping yesterday to replace my MC Hammer work pants and buy a few tops - I'm three sizes smaller!!! And my bra size has changed completely - I'm down 3 back sizes! :D x

Fantastic Ohtobeslinky - that's really good going. I bet you're chuffed!

Oh yes. I'm finally wearing things that cling rather than hang - I know I've still got a long way to go but just showing off my already smaller figure makes me feel fantastic!

Hello Anna! Doing great thank you - nearly 5 stone gone for good - and I'm in a size 18 top! I haven't been this size since I was 20! How was your Christmas and New Year? x

Back