• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

Pre-op diet going well but not lost as much weight as I'd hoped to. Only a couple of days left then op on Tuesday. I can't wait to start on soup after all the yoghurts!

Thankyou Lisa this time tomorrow it will be over and my journey really starts. How you doing hun xx

Aww how you feelin? You excited? I'm doing great on day 4 of my pre op diet been on the solids diet so had my scales out weighing everything, I done a diet for 3 wks before and in the 3 wks and 4 days I've lost 1 stone 10lb so I'm getting there Anna,
Yesterday was hard I felt really tired and headaches and so hungry but I just drank and drank to try and take the hunger feelin away xxx

Wow Lisa that's fantastic iv lost 21lbs well that was of Friday it's such a good feeling isn't it xx
Keep with it when I had bad time which are normally evening times I just went to bed really early with a hot drink as I found being downstairs close to the kitchen it was harder xx

Wow Lisa that's fantastic iv lost 21lbs well that was of Friday it's such a good feeling isn't it xx Keep with it when I had bad time which are normally evening times I just went to bed really early with a hot drink as I found being downstairs close to the kitchen it was harder xx

God you have done brilliantly to lose 21lbs already x

Well done on the losses Anna, that just brilliant. Good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I bet, I'm in limbo still waiting for my pre-op and surgery dates, hopefully before the year is put I will be on the losers bench. Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Off to Belgium in less than an hour, just want to wish all with surgery this week the best of luck and see you on the other side - losers bench here we come!!!

Good luck squirl, hope everything goes well in Belgium. Let us know when you get to the losers bench

Back