• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CB - Hope everything goes well today with hubbys surgery, and his body has time to recover. You both will be in my prayers.

Probably do you good to get out to shop for a while - just don`t overdo it, as you are one very tired lady. Hope you get a chance to rest today too!

Take care sweetheart x

Love and ((((((((Hugs))))))))) Kat xxx

Bless you and your poor hubby. I've been praying for him and you through the night and I'll continue to do so.
May he come through this safely and feel wonderful on the other side of all this trauma.
And may God carry you safe in his arms and may you know his peace through this worrying time.
Much love
Grace xxxx

Walked round Southend in tears, haven't got a clue what I have bought, now on way to see him, he was hopefully going to be out of theatre at three thirty so should be back in ITU by the time we get there. Don't know if it has been successful will find out when we get there. X

Oh my goodness, we are all thinking of you and please keep us in touch, we are all with you and holding your hands....

Warmest loving hugs and praying for good news xxx

Any more news Cheeky? Oh bless you my love. My heart is with you. I'm still praying.
Grace xxx

Our collective prayers are with you. Our hands are together and we are hoping to be heard loud and clear...

Thinking of you constantly and keeping our candles burning brightly for you all...

Love you xxx

Just caught this - he really is at a brilliant hospital (I trained there!!)

Hope his op is successful today - and he doesn't stay asleep for long - at least he won't remember it.

Talk to him lots - it was what kept us going when my hubby was in ICU for 9 days - just talking - even told him what we had for tea and the rugby results!!

xxx

xxx

Fingers crossed all goes well... I'll say a little prayer for you both xx

ive missed this im sorry

im sending you all my hugs and love and prayers that everyhting works out well and you both can get past this and back to normal.

I'm so sorry about your and your partners awful time. At least he is being kept asleep and free from the worry that you are experiencing. When he wakes up you can tell him what a trauma it has been for you and how he owes you a very big present!
Thinking of you. All my love and prayers.
Hannah.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you both Xxxx

Well the latest, went and spoke to the surgeon today they have had to remove the oesophagus, the top bit they have cut through his neck the bottom bit is in his stomach, they have attached a peg feed into stomach. In six months time they are going to take a piece of his colon and make a new oesophagus, they are going to try and wake him up tomorrow x

Oh CB, I am so sorry to read about the traumatic time you've had over the last few days. I am sending you and hubby virtual hugs and love. My family and I will keep you both in our prayers. I really hope that everything turns out alright and pray that God will send you the help and support that you need to get through this.

Look after yourself.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back