• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ok ok I know its normal . . . but!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
I keep thinking that this op isnt gonna work for me, that my mum has paid all this money and it will be a total waste!! gawd, what am i like? :rolleyes:

I keep thinking that this op isnt gonna work for me, that my mum has paid all this money and it will be a total waste!! gawd, what am i like? :rolleyes:

The only way too find out is give it a go you've obviously like us tried everything else what have you got too loose. xx:sigh:

The only way too find out is give it a go you've obviously like us tried everything else what have you got too loose. xx:sigh:
oh god, u think it might not work too? :wave_cry:

Caren said:

iT will work.......!! No ifs or buts we will make it happen... Only 2 weeks way :). Got all my protein and vitamins today.... And I've started packing... X

oh god, u think it might not work too? :wave_cry:

It can only work if you use it a s atool for weight loss. Ididn't sayit might not work, i know it can work but only if you work with it. xx come on you're usually upbeat, you can do this you've waited long enough. Go and make it happen. for YOU!!!!!!!!!! XX;) :D:D

iT will work.......!! No ifs or buts we will make it happen... Only 2 weeks way :). Got all my protein and vitamins today.... And I've started packing... X
well ive seen people have these thought before and thought it was normal, but chrisa thinks it too, now im really worried :cry: gawd :sigh:

I have the same fear cares but this has to work as there is no other option now!

My mum to is helping me with the money so if nothing else I will make sure it works for her sake as she is my biggest supporter in my mission to loose weight!

Of course it's going to work, be positive. You just got some pre op jitters, we all get them, it's natural. I've lost weight this last week that I briefly considered cancelling op, but then realised that once I started eating I would be at square one. Tally ho Friday. Thinking of you whatever your decision is xx

It can only work if you use it a s atool for weight loss. Ididn't sayit might not work, i know it can work but only if you work with it. xx come on you're usually upbeat, you can do this you've waited long enough. Go and make it happen. for YOU!!!!!!!!!! XX;) :D:D
you're right, i can do it :) xxx

well ive seen people have these thought before and thought it was normal, but chrisa thinks it too, now im really worried :cry: gawd :sigh:

Read what I wrote stop the negativity, pull yourself together and tell yourself how much this op means to you and just how much you need it and then you will have confronted your own fears and realised its just a panicky moment and we all have them i am in doubt it will work, but you have to believe it for it to happen. xx;)

Read what I wrote stop the negativity, pull yourself together and tell yourself how much this op means to you and just how much you need it and then you will have confronted your own fears and realised its just a panicky moment and we all have them i am in doubt it will work, but you have to believe it for it to happen. xx;)
i did, look up :D lol

Gawd I thought exactly the same......even tho i've lost two stone I still think i'm going to be the only one it doesn't work for lol! but the fact is it does......and lets face it at the start you can't help but loose weight as you can't get anything in......I used to eat all day long, piles of food.....plus always snacking on chocolate and cake.....I am totally shocked that I never even miss those things now......if it can work for me it will for you too :)

Will you two stop playing with your phones and get on a proper computer then you can see what you type before you hit the send button!!

Caren - it will work. Unless you disappear off the face of the earth, it has absolutely NO CHANCE of not working with 3000 forum members behind you every step of the way.

Hi Caren

From one Essex girl to another (I may be in Lincolnshire now but I am Romford born and bred and have also lived in Lee Chapel North and Laindon) you ain't going to let nothing beat you!

What you are having are natural worries and wobbles, you have a BIG change up a head but you can do it xx

Gawd I thought exactly the same......even tho i've lost two stone I still think i'm going to be the only one it doesn't work for lol! but the fact is it does......and lets face it at the start you can't help but loose weight as you can't get anything in......I used to eat all day long, piles of food.....plus always snacking on chocolate and cake.....I am totally shocked that I never even miss those things now......if it can work for me it will for you too :)
oh thats great to know, thanks angee :)
Will you two stop playing with your phones and get on a proper computer then you can see what you type before you hit the send button!!

Caren - it will work. Unless you disappear off the face of the earth, it has absolutely NO CHANCE of not working with 3000 forum members behind you every step of the way.
Thanks Cathi lol i wont be disappearing :D oh and im not on my phone lol mwah xxx

Caren said:

Caren ... We surgery buddies fro ever now mind.. I'll keep u in check and u for me lol.... Xx

Hi caren,

Your comment made me smile(this isn't going to work)
I've had a bypass and I thought just the same in the early days..9 stone lost later I think different!

I always knew it would work, but thought it would just work a little bit-maybe 4 , 5 stone if I was really lucky.
I've lost ten stone now and still going....
Chin up Caren, it will work xx

Back