• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg Omg Omg!!!

ohhhhhh this is such lovely news congrats to you and your daughter. janey:D:p

Such fabulous news TnT... double the fun for you as nanny!

I am grandma to a gorgeous 8 month old boy and tomorrow i look after him for the first time without his parents been there. Am so excited planning the day, he best stay awake for some of it lol xx

Congrats prayers and healing thoughts on there way

xx

awwwwwwwww thats wonderful news, congrats to your daughter and hope your looking forward to become a granny x

Hi its sad that both your daughters have trouble conceiveing but wonderful news that ivf has worked for one of them, and maybe your other daughter will have some happy news one day soon. I had infirtility problems and Ivf was mentioned, I had laser treatment for polycystic ovaries and was pregnant a month later, but went through 3 years of investigations first so understand how hard it all is for all concerned. x

Congratulations! As a mum of twins, please pass on my hearty (and double) congratulations to her.

Lovely news, congratulations to you and your daughter. My brother and sister-in-law are just about to undertake their 4th IVF attempt so we too have everything crossed for a successful outcome this time.

Best wishes to the mum-to-be,
Cuppa XX

Back