• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
After all this time I have just found out I have my funding in place.
The Spire have just rung me to give me 2 appointments. The first for a 2 hour information meeting next week. Then the week after A clinic appointment.
I'm in shock............I've waited so long.............thought it would never happen!

Theres always a black cloud with everything though. They said if I have gained weight since my last hospital weigh in they will suspend me. I need to loose a stone in 2 weeks.

Any ideas, I'm panicking now, I may have blown it before Ive Even started. Ive put the weight on because i got so disheartened with the long wait.

xx

Buckle down and do a slimfast diet,this is the only time I would endorse slimfast as you always put weight back on when you stop it!Exercise and loads of water,keep carbs to a minimum.When you go to appointment wear your lightest clothes and no jewellery.Stand as straight as possiable to make sure your is right.Best of luck!Maz x

Buckle down and do a slimfast diet,this is the only time I would endorse slimfast as you always put weight back on when you stop it!Exercise and loads of water,keep carbs to a minimum.When you go to appointment wear your lightest clothes and no jewellery.Stand as straight as possiable to make sure your is right.Best of luck!Maz x
listen to this woman she really knows her stuff xxx

Thanks Maz,

I cant stand milky drinks. Maybe a soup diet of something like that? what do you think?

I can do the water and excercise etc.

Im going to really go for it, I loose weight so slowly though, I hope it doesnt stop me.

That is great news, good things come to those who wait!!

Wendy x

Cambridge diet .... You can have soups on that...drink loads of water (and I mean loads) ...however hard it is think how disappointed you will be 2wk later if they say no....this fortnight is a no pain no gain fortnight...! Good luck!

A bit drastic but I lost a stone in 2 weeks on the Dukan diet. a bit like the atkins but without the fat, basically, lean meat, fish, cottage cheese, yogurts and 2ltrs of water.

Asda do they own liquid diet you can buy ready made drinks but with milk. Or you can buy the powder and mix it with water it's lovely. I tried it for a week an lost 15lbs x

Back