• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Of The Best Things....

Mrs Quiggle

Since having my op is that I am back in bed with my husband. For the last 18mths I've had to sleep downstairs on the sofa bed because of my jumbo jet snoring and now it's at a normal volume and he sleeps through it. We are both so pleased to be together again during the week, not just at weekends. Just having him there next to me with an arm round me as I fall asleep is wonderful. I feel like a new woman.:character00100:

Kate thats so nice to hear he must be pleased too. My snoring was really bad last year but since i gave up smoking he says its bearable so hopefully it will get even quieter still. Just going off subject, my tummy is quite swollen and looks a bit of a funny shape. Is it normal to not be able to sit up without wincing and only be able to lay on your back in bed, its really quite painful but the wounds look clean. How long b4 your tummy felt healed
kimxx

Mrs Quiggle said:
Since having my op is that I am back in bed with my husband. For the last 18mths I've had to sleep downstairs on the sofa bed because of my jumbo jet snoring and now it's at a normal volume and he sleeps through it. We are both so pleased to be together again during the week, not just at weekends. Just having him there next to me with an arm round me as I fall asleep is wonderful. I feel like a new woman.:character00100:

That's fantastic Kate :) xxx

from me phone :D

Aw that's so great =D

Since my surgery my bf says I no longer snore at all now lol how weired =P, because I used to bring the house down with my snoreing =P

Fantastic !!! this is something i look forward to sooo much as i have slept in a chair for over 8 years now and can't wait to snuggle down in a bed again :)

How lovely for you Kate.. :) x

That's great to hear , although personally I like having the bed to myself lol . Seriously must be lovely to have a snuggle before you drop off xx

Kate thats so nice to hear he must be pleased too. My snoring was really bad last year but since i gave up smoking he says its bearable so hopefully it will get even quieter still. Just going off subject, my tummy is quite swollen and looks a bit of a funny shape. Is it normal to not be able to sit up without wincing and only be able to lay on your back in bed, its really quite painful but the wounds look clean. How long b4 your tummy felt healed
kimxx

Hiya after my op my tummy was funny shaped too, but your insides are swollen so will be like that for a while... i could lie on my side for about 5 days after op, i could only sleep on my back but propped up so i was virtualy sitting... but by week two i was able to sleep on my side and now three weeks on i wake up on my belly..sleeping is no probs x

I was the same as Rayne, it took a few weeks before I could get comfortable. It will come. Try not to worry and move around gently as much as you can.
Lynne x

Me too I had to use a spare bedroom for a couple of years,stopped snoring right after surgery!
Now he prods me to see if im still alive!

So lovely Kate xxx

kimxx

Sorry been at work then out for dinner and only just got back to the computer.

Yes as others have said that sounds exactly like me. It will get better I promise. I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach by horse for a week after the op. It's a distant memory now though.

Take care and lots of rest.

Love Kate x

Back