• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one week to go until surgery fingers crossed xx

Can't wait to hear from you on the other side ! Loser ! :)
Xxx

Good luck! X

Exciting!!!!!

Not surprised that he got short shrift!

How exciting..... I am so jealous.... Good luck

Good luck for tomorrow Carol, all the best!

Thinking of you x

Yes exciting. I am going through the whole spectrum of emotions at the minute its not nice I can tell you xx
We've all been there lol .. It will be fine see you on the losers bench soon x !!

Wooooo ! Carol ! Wee you in the other side ,!

Good luck @carol.s (I'm slightly jealous because they called me in at 7am despite being last on the list). Try and keep busy today and take lots of deep breathes before and after, it will help a lot I promise x

The breathing after I admit scared me .. So if your reading this before you go under , then this panic when waking is normal .. I wish I'd known that before I had mine done .. I woke in a complete state of panic as I could not get a good breath and felt like I had something heavy on my chest .. But it's just all the air they lump into you during the op and that compresses the lungs you can't get a good breath in for about 30 mins I suppose .. They will have oxygen tube in your nose though .. So just try to relax and know nothing is wrong
Mindy
Xxxxx

Back