• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only four sleeps until im banded! Eek!

Good luck for op day.

I am sorry to hear your husband isn't being supportive at such a monumental time in your life.

I hope your recovery goes well xx

I went for my op alone like banderbird, I wasn't there long enough to drag someone to Leeds with me!

I know it's not the same, but we're all rooting for you chappers x

Thanks Sarah. I'm not worried about him not being with me. It's making the bad atmosphere that upsets me. There's so many things I want to just chatter about but I daren't mention it.

Oh bugger him. Don't care. I've started to
Put up the Christmas decorations as I figured I'll be not best placed to do it next week.

I've got one tree up. We've had to buy another one to fit in the window out if the way of the pug - or it will get Puggled like everything else in the house! We've pit a real one up on the balcony. One I the dining room bay too. I'll finish up tomorrow. I'll be glad to get to hospital for a rest!

Thank you Sarah! Hubby plopped a gift in the side of the bed, said "Happy Birthday" pecked me goodbye, said see you later then he left to go to the boat. No 'Love you, take care' or anything. Oh, apart from "shall I fetch some thing in for my dinner?"!!!! I've not opened it. Just getting ready to go to the dentist, then on to the Hotel. Op tomorrow! Yikes!!!!

Hope your cold is better today. X

Dentist? Ooh heck, hope it goes ok!

Cold is in full swing, to the point I came home ill from work today. Any excuse to curl up on the sofa watching Christmas movies:)

Op tomorrow... How exciting!

Happy birthday to you and best wishes for tomorrow.. wishing you a speedy pain free recovery. x

It is exciting. I'm at the hotel with my son. We've been for a nice walk. Did some shopping then went to the pub for a few. Me on sparking water! I must say, I'm starving hungry now as I've not eaten for two days. Worth it in the end though! X

Happy birthday chappers!

Hope you've had a nice day, despite having just water. You can make up for it next year when you're skinny.

I tell you what, the Cup a Soup they give you after your op will honestly be the best thing you have ever tasted. Seriously!

I wish you all the very best for tomorrow. We're all rooting for you.

Don't forget to update us and tell us how it went as soon as you can tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

Good luck xxxx

Aw thank you BB. That means so much. I will give you an update when I'm able. It's been a strange birthday I
Must say! X

Back