• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only four sleeps until im banded! Eek!

Thank you Sarah. Just been given my groovy stockings. I'm third on the list of three surgeries. Obviously saving he best til last!!! X

Thank you so much. It really means the world to me as I have little support at home. I've just seen the surgeon and anaesthetist. It's all getting very real! X

You'll be fine. Good luck and look after yourself. You are in the same position as me (husband wise!) but it's about you and your choices, it's your life.

Good luck I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. My husband made my life before surgery and afterwards very difficult, he even lied about our finances to stop me having the surgery (I eventually got a bypass on the NHS) I effectively did everything on my own, it's made me stronger, it will make you stronger too. He couldn't be nicer now, some men can't handle change, they can't handle not being in control, eventually you have to put it on the line and let them choose whether or not they'll be with you on your journey, because it's happening with or without them. Take care xx

Just a quick update. It's all done. Went and I feel terrific. Morphined out of my tree tho so ill speak more later. X

It is quite the norm to be tested etc. Through my provider I was neither tested for it, or given body wash LOL

Poor deprived girlie xxx lol

Thanks BB, it will be two humongous fingers too!!! The atmosphere is awful. You could cut it with a knife. I've had an awful tension headache for two days. I was hoping he'd bugger off to his boat until Monday but now he's not going until Monday (my birthday) which works for me as I won't be here when he gets back!

He hasn't asked me of my plans and I've not told him. He's a very difficult man. He makes himself miserable trying to find ways of punishing me for defying him. He has a spiteful, nasty streak that is born out of insecurity. I try to bear this in mind but it's difficult to be sympathetic when he makes it so uncomfortable for me.

You are doing very well to be restrained hunny. I find it stressful enough with hubby fully supportive, let alone being upset n trying to make excuses for his insecurity :( bless you xxxx

Just a quick update. It's all done. Went and I feel terrific. Morphined out of my tree tho so ill speak more later. X

So glad it's sorted and happy belated birthday Hun. Now enjoy your space world sleep :)

Glad it all went ok! Enjoy the soup, get some sleep and you'll soon be home xxx

The new you starts here! :hug99:

Hi all. The dreaded shoulder pain has hit with a vengeance this evening but it's bare able. Everything is going really well. I'm drinking loads, been walkies, but not had a pee since before I went down. Going home tomorrow, surgeons just been in. Very pleased with me as I'd stuck religiously to my diet. Looking forward to my milk shake for breakfast. Not hungry at all though. So I'm doing good though still in the arms of Morpheus!

Hubby hasn't phoned or text me by the way! Arse! X

Hi all. The dreaded shoulder pain has hit with a vengeance this evening but it's bare able. Everything is going really well. I'm drinking loads, been walkies, but not had a pee since before I went down. Going home tomorrow, surgeons just been in. Very pleased with me as I'd stuck religiously to my diet. Looking forward to my milk shake for breakfast. Not hungry at all though. So I'm doing good though still in the arms of Morpheus!

Hubby hasn't phoned or text me by the way! Arse! X

Well done kidda. Really hoping he sorts himself out cos u will leave him standing soon :) chin up n stay positive :))

Back