• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only One Day To Go

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomora i hope everything goes well and you will soon be seeing the difference

All the best
Jo
xx

Good luck for tomorrow Kate :)
All the feelings you have are perfectly normal - please try not to worry. Once your op is done your relationship with food will change totally. It certainly did with me.
And all the weight you'll be losing will more than compensate for anything you can't eat! :) :)

Xx

wooooohoooooo im getting excited for you, i sooo wish you all the luck in the world, i'll pray for you tonight :) xxx :innocent0001:

Hi Kate,

Thinking of you this morning as you head to a new life via St Georges!

Hope all goes well and you sonn feel up to life again!

Tatiana

Sitting in surgical admissions. Probably another couple of hours as some bloke wad just called and he's a bypass too. There were 3 of us this am.

Im not nervous at all this morning, feel quite excited to be honest. Bring it on. :)

so glad you're not nervous :) good luck woop!! :) xxx

Hope its been a smooth journey for you hun xxxxxxxx

Mrs Quiggle, you live really close to me, I want to wish you luck for tomorrow, I am not having Mr Reddy, as I am going private but hope it all goes well for you - are you having it done at St Heliers?

Mrs Quiggle, you live really close to me, I want to wish you luck for tomorrow, I am not having Mr Reddy, as I am going private but hope it all goes well for you - are you having it done at St Heliers?
doughie it was meant to be today and was cancelled

At least you've got a nice clean house eh Mrs Q!

Back