• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op was 10 months ago,so happy :)

Am making an effort with fluids today...had 2 bottles of 500ml lined up and one of 750ml....plus have had 2 coffees, just need to polish off that 750ml bottle of water...will repeat for the rest of the week.

So relieved to have lost just the 2lbs this week after such a long stall !

I use a 1Ltr jug and fill that up with water.

I've been doing 2.5-3l a day most days.

Am hoping that I have lost enough to be weighed when I have my next physio appointment on the 12th (which will aslo be my 12 week aniversary :))

I'm doing the happy scale dance for you for that 2lb finally shifting!

find the timing of eating/drinking a tad difficult to manage:confused:

I find this as well, Jax. :sigh:

Well done on your 2 lb loss this week and getting out of your stall. :)

Hoorah !
At last the weight is shifting properly this week...am, at last, in the 17's !!!:bliss:

Am 17.13 this morning . Seems eating more was what I needed .....and drinking more, as well.

Will try and leave the scales alone, now , for another week.

Go Jax, Go Jax, Go Jax!!!

Brilliant news jax!

Ive just had my funding approved for surgery and am hoping the surgeon will agree to a sleeve.Your thread is an inspiration and ive sat grinning like the cheshire cat reading it all the way through!

Just popping in to say hello !

Weight has stayed the same, not too worried as I now realise this is the way it will be for the future.

I don't lose weight every week...the text books and the doctors may well say you should lose 3lbs a week on the calories that we now consume but, the reality is different.

I never put any on and over a month it does ,eventually,work out at 3lbs a week.....just wish I could see the losses weekly !

Just back from a lovely short break in Brittainy...ate all the wrong things and was rewarded with a 2lb loss,,,maybe because I took more calories in? Did find it hard to make right choices....not a fan of fish soup and that was the only soup on offer in the restaurants...hotel had a buffet breakfast which was hard as there was lots of bread choices and pancakes, pain au chocolat,etc....took a small plastic tub down with me and filled it with fruit and yoghurt but did end up having pain au raisin and pain au chocolat at breakfast !

It's ok as it was a short break of 3 days !

Then came back fearing the scales and was delighted to see I now weigh 17.11 :)

Wow lucky you in both respects. I love Brittany & have been the last 2 years. We have a house inNormandy & then when we are there we go down for a short 5 day break to Brittany.
Interesting about your weight loss & eating more. I was slowly tarting to shift & also had a little treat twice last week. I am normally very strict. Lost 2 lbs too today. Not that I am recommending eating the wrong things mine was a rather rich lobster & prawn starter & a small glass of red wine. But interesting never the less.

Proof ou can go on holiday and loose weight! ;-)

Had my first glass of wine (just the one) whilst in Brittainy...would have been rude not too !!

Not had a glass of wine for months...maybe even since last Christmas,I'm not a drinker anyway but, was nice to have a glass.

Well done Jax. I'm sorry to say that for me the eating more thing doesn't work. Pity because I have more room these days !

Had a nice surprise this morning...weight is now 17.8......seems that stall is over....for now ! I know I will experience another one quite soon but, it all works out in the end?

People noticing the weight loss , too........have a figure in my head...12st 12lbs, so less than 5 stones to lose and have lost 3st 11bs since my heaviest 3 weeks before surgery. :)

A quick hello to everyone. Am 15 weeks out and feeling great !!
Gone back to swimming, first dip in pool was last week and was shocked at how weak I am...sure that will improve with regular exercise?

Have lost loads of hair and just waiting to see the first signs of new hair growing back...luckily I had loads of hair but, my oh my, it's the thinnest it's ever been ! Scary stuff !!

Am able to eat a bit more and trying to introduce different foods but, have eaten a fair bit of icecream of late but, as long as I continue to lose, I don't see a problem with a treat a day. Am very aware of the dangers of slipping into old habits but, can honestly say, I have never gone over 1200 calories a day. I am currently on 1000 as weight has stalled on 1200, after stalling on 800 , so am playing around with calorie intake.

My weight is stationary at 17.2...sooooo close to the 16's...hope I can be in the 16's by appointment next Friday afternoon at St.Thomas' Hospital. Fingers crossed !!

Good to see that you are doing so well...great diary, I can't wait for my sleeve :)

Yay Jax glad to hear you are doing so well!!

Back