• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

your kidding

People on the Big Bro website are giving a running commentry of what happening. aparently, they have already kissed, ans Siavash wants to leave. How the hell do they know this? Its not live anywhere?!?!?! :cry:

isac ? is that noirens ex ?

ooo yay i see him lol

Yes he is no relation of my hubbys (same surname)the gene pool this side of the atlantic aint that good!poor Siavash,Marcus seems to get on with him although he had words with Bea,Its so tottally fixed this year noirin must of been told stir all men up then we will send your chap in.why would an ex want to see you in that situation?Noirin changed smiling all the time,before looked under pressure to do the task!only my opinion

Isaac vs Bea... She didn't stand a chance. Hahaha! He is HOT and as cocky as Hell. Yum. Poor Siavash though, he's so sweet. Still, he is better off without Noirin (spelling?), or Noreen as I prefer to call her.

isac is a complete D*ck head seems to be a bit of a "control freak" with the daddys back comment ! player he is playing people with very clever wording ! the n*b ffs ! :eek:

isac is a complete D*ck head seems to be a bit of a "control freak" with the daddys back comment ! player he is playing people with very clever wording ! the n*b ffs ! :eek:

Haha! Yeah but he's so big and dumb and arrogant... Think how much fun it would be to use him up and then throw him away! HAHAHA!

Ahh I like Isaac. Makes the house a bit more exciting. :D

noirin and isac is out good fkin riddence !

noirin was evicted he was there live with her on tv 30 mins later the control freak !

big brov.

I think it's good this year,but, there are still many actors in the house, for example, Isacc is not what he seems and will be found out, for sure. I do like Lisa and hope that she wins, she is the only natural in the house with no game plan, in other words, what you see is what you get.:):)

I think the public get rid of the wrong people. Noirin and Isaac would have caused havoc if they had stayed in there for another week. And thats what I wanna see, I wanna be entertained.

Watching Marcuc and Siavash looking up in the sky, Hira doind weird exercises, Lisa and David chain smoking, Bea slagging everyone off - sooooo boring.

The best housemates always go first IMO :cool:

xxx

I think the public get rid of the wrong people. Noirin and Isaac would have caused havoc if they had stayed in there for another week. And thats what I wanna see, I wanna be entertained.

Watching Marcuc and Siavash looking up in the sky, Hira doind weird exercises, Lisa and David chain smoking, Bea slagging everyone off - sooooo boring.

The best housemates always go first IMO :cool:

xxx

Oh Hayley I couldn't agree with you more, it happens every year, they get rid of the ones they hate yet they are the most entertaining to watch, if only people would think of this when they are voting, the show is gonna be so boring now :sigh:

I wonder if they will bring any other new housemates in? Think they should to spice things up a big :D

Back