• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Our lovely Bev

BandyEmm

Im sure everyone will agree with me, that our lovely Bev on here is one of the kindest, heart Warming, Loving ladies here, and id like to say a MASSIVE thankyou for all her love and support to everyone on here,

I think shes certainly the WLS forum mummy xx

:553::553::553:

Great post Emma!

here here! Bev you are a wonderful and very wise woman, i hope you recognise the gift you have within. Iv not been on this site very long but you have always taken time out to talk to me either on here, or privately to help me out with your words of wisdom. Thank you kind lady...... Lots and lots of huggs Andrea xxx

So very true, Bev has a shining aura of love and gentility that glows right through the forum xxx

here here! luv you tinterweb mummy - you are truely inspirational and you give us all kick up the arse when needed and hugs of love when needed too - you always say the right things to encourage us! - loadsa luv to you xxx and a big hug xxx

arghhh i agree toooo she s luffly :) xx

Lovely thread Em.

I agree, Bev is a wonderful addition to the forum and she is very supportive of everyone.

I agree she totally is a diamond!
always makes the time to help everyone..
Its a very rare thing to find a person like bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yayyyyy BEV! She is a lovely woman, people who know her in 'real life' i.e. none computer world are very lucky. We all need a Bev in our lifes. Love you Bev! xxxx

Thank you so much, but please don't think of me, we must use all of our energy for Charis tonight.
Plus those who are recovering and pending surgery.

I am only a tiny part of a 'HUGE TEAM' on here and I only give the mutual respect that I receive.

There is no need for anyone to ever thank me for anything, I should be thanking you.

I am totally embarrassed and streaming with tears.

As one of the older members of the forum I have seen a lot of life and also in my career, and it is my pleasure to open my arms to anyone who needs a hug or needs a shoulder. As you all do for me. I am sorry I am such a Mother Hen... but I can't help it.

I am thanking you all, but also sending this right back to you all...

My philosophy is to be as honest as possible in passing an opinion, without ever wanting to offend and to try to be understanding of others and their situations... it is the very least that I can do for you all, I have a large family and huge circle of people around me (including 22 Godchildren) but there is always a space for all of you... my precious WLS Family...

Now enough about me Angels, lets start thinking of our Charis tonight, Dawn who had her surgery today, Pearline and Jacqui (our Dotty) who has arrived home to convalesce and everyone else unmentioned but very much in thought.

I'm having a good old cry.

LOVE YOU ALL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I totally agree our Bev is a special lady. She has a huge heart overflowing with pure kindness. If the world was full of Bev's we would be in true heaven on earth.

Linski xxxx

Thank you but I'm embarrassed and sending all of this back to you Linzi and everyone... love to my WLS family xxx

i agree with you all, everyone should have a bev in their lives. big hugs bev. and also for everyone needing them at the moment.xxxx

yes our bev is lovely and i bet alot of people would be lost without her on here so loving and caring and always here if you need help ,i agrea she is our angel on here xxxxx

Bev dont be embarrassed, you are everything that has been said and more :D You are one of the most caring, lovely selfless ladies (and I mean Lady) I have ever met :D We love you and I for one wouldnt want to be without you (HUGS) XX

I wouldn't want to be without any of you either and Jacqui... you are all a very important part of my life... but this thread has made me cry...

People are so kind to me and I'm only giving from the heart because I want to....

Love you all and please think about yourselves, not me and getting strong and over or prepared for your WLS...

Humungous hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just love the way you post such loving positive answers to peoples threads.

I really envy the eloquent way you answer the posts too.

Your are a lovely lady Bev and enjoy the compliments hun. xxxx

Aww Mary I am shedding some tears over this thread since I see this in a different way. If it weren't for people like you, this forum would not be such a wonderful place, too many lovely people to mention...

I honestly only do give what I am given from all of you and sharing a little warmth, love and gentle thoughts spreads a little radiance into our lives... I call it SPARKLE!

Love you Mary and have a wonderful weekend.
Likewise to all of my WLS Family and Friends xxx

inspirational_7.gif

Last edited:
PLEASE PRAY FOR CHARIS... xxx

Our Charis is a great believer in Prayer...

Please pray for Charis....

Everyone could do with a prayer now and again...

I have been praying for Charis all day and I am saying to myself

To survive the worst day of your life ...

Remember who God is.
Remember what God can do.
Allow God to keep working through you.

Charis would be saying this to us and I really feel it's very positive to say this for her right now... to help her on her journey...

Time can make all the difference....

Loving hugs to Charis and my precious WLS family... God Bless You All xxx :wave_cry: __________________

Hi Bev, just to let you know that I whole heartedly agree with what the others have written.

Thanks for the lovely prayer for Charis. I too have been praying for her and sending healing vibes.

love and hugs

Rebirth xxx

Back