• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Our lovely Bev

I am thanking you all... love you xxx

Just noticed this Pearline and Kerry... I feel humbled and it is me that should be thanking you, so I am saying it 'THANK YOU SO MUCH'... We are all part of a winning team, so there is never any need for anyone to thank me for anything at all... I love you all xxx

Just sharing a little thought for Charis and a little colour from my rose garden... love and hugs to everyone xxx

Bev...Even when people are paying you compliments you are thinking of others(charis)
You are a diamond...
x x x

I totally agree you are a lovely lady and you always take the time to make lovely uplifting comments to everyone when your own journey is obviously not that easy and you yourself still have no definite date for surgery.

I think the world would be a nicer place if there were more people like you.

Loving the sparkle you bring to the forum too. Mel xxxx

Reactions: Bev
agree agree agree............ Bev is the best !! she is such a lovely lady and we are all so very lucky to have you on this site for your endless warmth, love and support no prob is too small for you to send your healing love and we all love you so much for that
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Back