• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pandoras weekly weight

Hey nearly 2lbs isn't bad at all much better than a gain or stall. Slow & steady is easier on the skin to gives it a chance to keep up yes it's going to sag eventually it's bound to for us all but if we loose slowly & steadily then it's a bit easier & slightly less saggy especially if we make/find the time to exercise as you & dawn do.
Be loud & proud nearly 2lbs is great. Honest!

Oh wow , 4.8lbs this week ! Could have something to do with the clear out I had the other day (tmi I know lol )

Fantastic loss hun so pleased for you!

pandora said:
Oh wow , 4.8lbs this week ! Could have something to do with the clear out I had the other day (tmi I know lol )

Well done!!!!! Xxx

A measly 0.8lb this week .
Having toilet issues tho so I hope that's the problem .

Maybe , although the week prior to that was small too . This is smallest loss post op .

Still a loss though him, better than a stall or worse still a gain. We are all so tough on ourselves, try some foods that may encourage an easing of the bowels so it doesn't become a problem try dulcoease or fibrogel to soften rather than expel for a few days or just prune juice or similar to help.
But don't despair it's still a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

3lbs this week :)

thanks hunni :) xx

Back