• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PETS AND THERE NAMES...

JED

As above what pets do we all have and there names. I have a 2 year old blue staffy called ATMO

I have an 8 year old mini Schnauzer called Tilly x

I have 1 dog - a 10 year old yellow Labrador Retriever, and two cats - 1 who's nearly 10 and the other is 7.

Red staffy Max,J.R Bob,2 cats Oscar and Tinker.

Louanne79 said:
I have 1 dog - a 10 year old yellow Labrador Retriever, and two cats - 1 who's nearly 10 and the other is 7.

Forgot to add their names!! Blaine, Harry & Jemima.
:)

from july 10th i will have a 5 year old dalmation called Rocky x

I've got 2 cats both aged 3 years
we have a Bob the builder theme going!
I'm Wendy my son is Travis and the cats are called Dizzy and Roley and believe it or not a man named Bob who is a builder lived next door. I kid you not
:eek: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i have a black cat called poppet :)

4 year old border collie called Taz
14 week old border collie called Bella
2 x 8 year old cats called Pippa and Liquorice
2 x 1 year old cats called Simba and Pookie

Han x

I have a 12 1/2 stone Bullmastiff crossed American Bulldog called Riley and he is my special boy. xXx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have Milo a 6 yr old male cat; and
Belle a 4-5yr old female cat from a rescue centre - she's been with us for about 6 weeks and has firmly got her paws under the table!

A sprocker puppy 18 weeks springer x cocker spaniel call tigga
And a rescue cat no idea how old called bones as he was just skin and bones when we adopted him

I'm step mum to 2 x 10 year old boy cats called Wot and Scritch and we have a lovely if a bit dopey 2 year old girl cat called Lola!

I have a 5 month jet black kitten called Toblerone ( Toby) for short - His my black beauty. :)(Pic included) xx

Attachments

• 2011-04-25 14.12.13.jpg
    2011-04-25 14.12.13.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 22
I have:

House full of girls. (poor hubby is surrounded by us females)

8yr old springer spaniel: Jessie
6yr old Miniature Jack Russell with only 3 legs: Mouse

8yr old white cat: Zelda

10 week old Dumbo Rats x2: Taz & Bluey

Back