• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PETS AND THERE NAMES...

I've got 2 dogs. Barney is an 11 yr old collie cross and Daisy is a 6 yr old retired greyhound x

Attachments

• family 1 002.jpg
    family 1 002.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 17
  • family 1 006.jpg
    family 1 006.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 14
I have a 10 month jackawowa named Charlie love him too bits x x x

Attachments

• image-3318793132.jpg
    image-3318793132.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 20
This is Riley, my 12 1/2 stone Bullmastiff crossed with American Bulldog. He's such a poser!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-2389665640.jpg
    image-2389665640.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 16
4chickens 2cats and several goldfish in the pond. Hetty, Betty, letty and matty. Are the hens Alabama ( not our choice rescue cat) Ali for short, Theodore or Theo for short are the cats. No names for the fish.

Two little kittens who actually think they are monkeys! They are called Phoebe and Bella and are just adorable! We did have a guineapig who died a couple of weeks ago - He was called Snowflake, then became Greyflake, and eventually Deadflake!!!

Attachments

• DSC09419.jpg
    DSC09419.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 28
831phil said:
Two little kittens who actually think they are monkeys! They are called Phoebe and Bella and are just adorable! We did have a guineapig who died a couple of weeks ago - He was called Snowflake, then became Greyflake, and eventually Deadflake!!!

They are amazingly beautiful! Proper little Whiskas kittens :)
xXx

A beautiful, fun, Staffy 4 years old called Missy

I have a white cat, aged 10, called Reuben and an earless bunny who lives in the corner of our living room, aged 4, named Willow.

I have a yellow labrador she's 5 called Angel and we have her pup Simba he's a black labrador and he's 1yr and 5 months, Karen x

I have a cat called fizz and a rabbit called pheonix......i would really like a dog, a largeish one that likes to walk, but lifestyle etc dosnt allow i'm afraid. xx

Just got a brand new baby kitten, she's a browny black colour.... Struggling to find a great name for her! Any idea's?...

I have a lovely bichon frise called sugar she's 7 :) a blk n White shitzu called Lilly who's 3 next week :) a grey cat Disney who's 6 and a blk n White cat called taz who's 11 :) xx love um all to bits :) x

No pets o f my own but my two grown up kids have 3 dogs (they are my furry grandchildren) Bella, Penny and Pickles (shes a muck magnet).

8 yr old Mini Schnauzer called Tilly, shes my gorgeous baby girl!

DSC00185.JPG

I have 2 gerbils, Milo and Jasper one white one brown They are over 3 years old surprisingly. I also have a dog, a cross breed called Kai who i got from a rescue around a 2.5 yrs agox

Back