• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PETS AND THERE NAMES...

ROLL CALL........... drum roll please!
We have 5 dogs, 11 cats and an elderly goldfish named Attila (approximately 15lyrs old).
Doggie crew: Orchid 6yr old greyhound, Jess 6yr old Springer Spaniel, Brodie 5yr old Lurcher, Finn 4yr old Lurcher and Bess 4yr old Lurcher. All rescue dogs:)
Kitty clan: Lucky 16yrs, Shadow 15yrs, Jake 12yrs, Hobbit 11yrs, Merlin 9yrs, Sox 9yrs, Suki (mistress of the universe) 7yrs, Biscuit 5yrs, Dante 2yrs, Carrot 2yrs and finally Mojo 7 months.
It's like living in Ace Venturas house LOL.....The cats with the exception of Lucky, Shadow and Jake are rescues.

2 Cats, one beautiful, grey, sleek male called Casper, he was born deaf and has very poor sight. A tabby and white female called Purdy, they are both 3. A dog, possibly terrier cross, rescued at a yr, now almost 6 called...................Paddywinkles! The kids named him.

269667_10150222890182194_604917193_7276495_6805544_n.jpg
208571_4640837193_604917193_107849_2731_n.jpg

As you can see I have 2 English bull terriers, Harry 4yrs ( In football shirt SORRY!!) and Poppy 3mnths.

Just showed hubby the pics and shouted "wanna puppy" ...... i'm so of 3 years old! Lol. Apparently he thinks we have enough dogs...I remain unconvinced as he chose to adopt Bess after he told me that 4 were enough last year! There always room for puppies!! Lol :)

Always room for a puppy!!! if you like adopting and that pulls on his heart strings look on 'Bullie sos' or 'bullies in need' there is loads that need adopting. I bet he would say yes then!!!!!xxxxx

Thanks for the info. :) will show hubby lol
I Used to foster dogs for a local rescue, Orchid and Bess are failed adoptions (surprise surprise) Bess would have got another home no probs,but hubby did not want to part with her. Orchid was deemed un adoptable. She was abused and she can snap if she gets really frightened. :(

Springer/cocker spaniel cross called Belle.

Or belly button, jelly belly, or jelly bean. She responds to them all haha

My daughter has two cats (She lives with her mum and I) called Dizzy and Rascal, who I believe is one of these hip hop artists (Whatever that is) but my fave ironic pet name was when we had a Cavalier King Charles spaniel called Cromwell LOL

I have a Bichon Frise called Bobby (2 years old) and a ginger cat called Charlie (3 years old)...both are very affectionate and are my little boys.

Poppy x

Have two cats, Ollie & Ashley, brothers, both 15 years old as of today, it's their birthday, unfortunately Ollie is showing signs of senility

Back