• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

phone call today..

Great news.

How long after being put on the waiting list did you get your date for surgery djajb? if you don't mind me asking

The first appointment was in October and last assessment was the pshycologist in feb, so feb I was put on surgery waiting list. the journey including W.M.T. HAS BEEN 12 months. my BMI was over 50 then and today its 47.

Wow that's so fast! I had my first appointment in November 2015 and didn't get to meet my surgeon until February. Now there's a 6 month waiting list for surgery

I called to check if i was definitely still on the waiting list today and they said that i am. They said it was up to a 6 month wait though and my surgeon wants me to lose 8-10kg in those 6 months and im only at 4 so its pointless for me to try and push things forward yet :( I just wish i knew the date so i could start counting down the days lol

I understand the frustration, very difficult to find motivation which is why I log on and read everything I can.

lol same here. i think if i didn't i wouldn't shut up talking about it and my family would get super bored of me. it's all i think about at the moment.

I keep apologising to my daughter for talking about it, she says its ok and is so supportive in fact all my kids are..... I still talk about them as though they little but my youngest is 19 and oldest 24.

Hi Victoria. My name is Cj don't give up, I was told my Op would be done between June /July 2017 i felt a bit disappointed that was Jan of 2017. Out of the blue phone call on the 22/3/17 PreOp assessment on the 3/4 and Op on the 5/5,I'm booked in at the Heartlands Hospital .Cj

Back