• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date for surgery

Irene44

Hi all I'm doing ok I can say the most pain was in my shoulder which is down to the gas they put in you my blood pressure was low to but I'm now on week 3 which is puréed foods. I'm nearly a stone down ? Not sure iif that's good or bad ? Good luck on everyone who having it done

Hi Hun nice to hear from you Oh the dreaded wind :-( I think that a stone sounds fantastic you are doing amazingly well. Are you feeling ok now xx

Bling Babe

Hi all I'm doing ok I can say the most pain was in my shoulder which is down to the gas they put in you my blood pressure was low to but I'm now on week 3 which is puréed foods. I'm nearly a stone down ? Not sure iif that's good or bad ? Good luck on everyone who having it done
Great, a stone is good, everyone is different so try not to worry about it too much, your doing great xx

Sarnie

Good to hear you're doing so well. Great weight loss too xx

Maria61

Excellent weight loss and hope gas pain eases, I found that very difficult but it soon passed thank goodness xx

Bling Babe

I am in SOUTHAMPTON and just finished tier 3. Being put forward for bypass surgery at Spire. Any idea how long till I get op?
Hi and welcome, every trust is different so I’m afraid I can’t help with your question but just wanted to say hi and wish you luck xx