• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos- Hit my Target !!!!!!!!!

lottie:)

It's been 10 months but I finally have a normal BMI!!! I've done it so thrilled I've cried!!! I'm far from perfect and have loose areas but pretty happy bunny today !

Start weight- 16.9 st

Weight today - 10 st 9

Total loss- 6 st

Excuse pants !!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-4178155524.jpg
    image-4178155524.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image-3514794965.jpg
    image-3514794965.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 786
  • image-2736047134.jpg
    image-2736047134.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 377
Wow, what a difference. Well done x

Lottie, well done to you! The transformation is amazing and I would be happy if I were you too! :)

Wow well done you, looking fantastic!! I hope you are as proud of yourself as you should be x

Fantastic achievement. well done!

You look amazing, thankyou so much for posting pics...just showed my other half and he pointed out that could be me next year as my body shape looks just like your before pics :) Its great being able to see a visual of someone it has worked for. Well done x

Thanks for sharing those pictures you look fantastic! How inspirational? I'm feeling much more positive to start my journey now.

Wowzer, lot tie,,you look fantastic,,you are beautifull,,,well done,,you look like the cats got the cream,,,,I'm at my personal goal today too,,,,,,in 9 months 5 and half stone ,,,,,off,,,so I've got a grin as big as yours,,,,! And why not we've earnt it ,,,,well done xxxxxxruby

What an achievement.!!! You should be o happy with your new look. You look so lovely

Brilliant lottie you look amazing :) x

Congratulations ... You look fantastic ... And happy. Very well deserved :)

OMG you look fabulous I'm six months in and have only manager 3 1/2 stone still 3 stone to go so hope I end up looking as good as you ...

Back