• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos new boobs and arms!!

lottie:)

After hitting goal and everything becoming very southerly I booked myself in for a breast lift with implant and brachioplasty on my arms.

I had the surgery yesterday which was 6 hours and I'm now home resting up. I'm pretty uncomfortable rather than in pain. This morning they took my bandages off they look pretty horrendous but I'm sure in time when the scars heal they will look good.

I'm not normally one to share these pictures but I know how much it's helped me:

Before

After

Attachments

• image-4166589736.jpg
    image-4166589736.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,705
  • image-2422439091.jpg
    image-2422439091.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,036
  • image-3206096716.jpg
    image-3206096716.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 420
Fantastic! You will be even more beautiful :)

wow im sure your love your new look

Ouch but wow hun ..you are going to be one hot momma once the wounds heal :)

Thankyou so much for sharing those pics. You look amazing, and will look even more amazing once you're all healed! x

That looks pretty damn good to me. I have to say I was really surprised by your before photos of your arms but the results look amazing. I'll be joining you on the plastic bench in a couple of years I hope but I'll have to have EVERYTHING lifted lol Sx

Wow!! I want to get mine done at the same time! If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost? How long is recovery?x

Wow!! I want to get mine done at the same time! If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost? How long is recovery?x

I wanted to ask the same toll but was worried lottie may think I was being cheeky asking lol. What an amazing difference and I imagine they will look even better when healed. I'm jealous lottie I'm on 12 wks down the road and have spaniel ears and massive wings already lol x

After hitting goal and everything becoming very southerly I booked myself in for a breast lift with implant and brachioplasty on my arms.

I had the surgery yesterday which was 6 hours and I'm now home resting up. I'm pretty uncomfortable rather than in pain. This morning they took my bandages off they look pretty horrendous but I'm sure in time when the scars heal they will look good.

I'm not normally one to share these pictures but I know how much it's helped me:

Before

After

Wow I'm planning to do this in Qatar but I'm on a long waiting list plus I'm still to reach goal. It looks fabulous even if just in recovery.

Thanks so much for sharing. It really helps. I am having a tummy tuck next week and am getting a bit nervous!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Lottie. x

blimey o'riley that's amazing.. fab fab fab... I am also curious to know how much for the perfect arms and boobs. When I get there I don't envisage worrying about tummy tucks but I am worried about what will happen to my boobs.. I am currently a 42 L cup which is enormous so I am imagining very empty bags/sacks on my chest, which will need some work.

Thank you all for your support :)

I'm so surprised at how little it hurts! I'm just uncomfortable and my backs a little sore from only being able to sleep on my back at the moment.

I had no waiting list as I went private with a company in Dubai called cocoona. I had lipo on arms, brachioplasty, lift and implants and it cost me £9000.

He also does packages for people who wish to fly here and have it done.

Tonight I get bandages taken off so will update you all later with a better photo x

I'm so jeal! Without a bra on my nipples brush the floor, and I could knock someone clean out with my bingo wings lol :p
I hope that you recover quickly and get to flash off your lush, new boobs very soon! <3

Nice to hear your not in pain!
You made a great decision and the results are stunning even with the fresh scars.
You'll have wonderful boobs and arms in a few weeks!

I'm 16 weeks post op and already have achieved big spaniel ears. Arms are holding better at the mo.
The upper part of my body is my first concern and I would like to have it done first but I'm not sure I can have arms and boobs together here in Italy.
Hope my insurance covers the plastics or else it will be very long public waiting lists.

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing these pics. Looking incredible already! Where did you have it done? Who was the provider?

Back