• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pierce.................

Mrs Depp

I've just noticed that in my pm box there are 4 or 5 extra messages dated 1970??? They're not actually messages as there's nothing in the main title line, so to speak. I'm confused as to how they got there though, and a little bit worried too! Can you help?

om friggin god!!!!!!!

pm_replied.gif
1st January, 1970
01:00 AM
Selected Messages: Move to folder... Delete Mark as read Mark as unread Download as XML Download as CSV Download as TEXT Deselect All Messages

I have 1 of them aswell and was just about to post asking what it was all about.....cant open it!! STRANGE!!!!!!!!!

om friggin god!!!!!!!

pm_replied.gif
1st January, 1970
01:00 AM
Selected Messages: Move to folder... Delete Mark as read Mark as unread Download as XML Download as CSV Download as TEXT Deselect All Messages

I have 1 of them aswell and was just about to post asking what it was all about.....cant open it!! STRANGE!!!!!!!!!

I can't open mine either!!! OMG!!! Do you think we've been hacked?

Pierce has already answered this and says just to delete them.

I think we have all had them

Irene xx

When everyone mentioned it I said no mine's fine until I looked closely

Irene xx

When everyone mentioned it I said no mine's fine until I looked closely

Irene xx

:D:D I just look at my percentage and delete as I go along Irene!

oh carol imagine if our pm's had of been hacked!!!!!people would think we are nutters!!!!!!!!!

People wouldn't be able to make sense of most of it so I wouldn't worry too much lol!!!:D:D

oi my!! lets not go into this now..i should be in my bed like 15mins ago!!! im just after making my inbox empty it was 100% full :rolleyes: :giggle:
I wonder could inbox be made bigger like 200%??

dont you durrrr me missy..it was in actual fact a question.....your sooo cheeky!!!!!! :p :p just cuz i get more pm's than you tut tut soo childish!!!!!!!!

Back