• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouring my heart out tonight!

Toni
Well done on being so brave and getting it written down, like others have said its incredibly theraputic finally getting it out!
As you have said this is YOUR YEAR, you are obviously a born survivor.
I look forward to watching you on your journey.
Clare xxx

Tonibones10 said:
feeling kinda brave tonight so thought id tell my story!

im 22 years old and have already been to hell and back many times starting when i was born, my mum already had 4 children and didnt think she could cope with me! so left me at the hospital to be adopted, luckily my uncle told her how stupid she was being and he went back and got me, i have never known much about my dad other than he held me over a hig balcony at about 1 year old and told my mum she best run cos hes gonna drop me he was an awfull man and he tried to murder my mum when i was 2... i was 12 or 13 when i noticed my weight, untill then i was ok i did gymnasics at jounior school and was almost normal size though come to think of it i did always carry a little extra but not much, i could still climb trees etc etc, when i was 14 i had already been bullied for 2 years and thats when the weight really piled on i was so unhappy then, when i was 15 i was so low i spent a week out of school at my sisters because i couldnt stop crying:( then a few weeks later i met my first bf which sent my confidence sky high but he was older than me, then about 6 months after meeting him i was raped which killed me and made me feel like id cheated on him so i broke it off just saying it was because of age... a couple of very sad years went by then to make it worse i was raped again, by then i was doing anything that was bad for me because i couldnt be bothered anymore i was smoking drinking taking drugs cutting myself etc etc etc none of my family or friends knew/know about half of this, for 2 years i was doing this through college then when i met ian (my husband) and had my son i became even more depressed (post natal deppression) and finally after so many years of basically trying to kill my self with anything i could find my sister dragged me to the docs and i was put on anti depressants which just sent me to sleep when i took them so got them changed took them for 2 years and couldnt stand the numbness anymore and by this time i was over 22 stone i weaned myself off them slowly and actually started to feel something i hadent in years ''happiness'' but then i found out i have pcos then a few weeks after that my flat got broken into when sent me spiraling again :sigh: back on the anti depressants which i came off myself when i moved house last december and finally felt safe again, though im still terrified of night noises but then 5 days after i moved in my poor gorgeous mummy died! which im devestated about!:cry::cry::cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: she was only 54 and although was poorly she wasnt dying but although she was not fat she died young and it gave me a kick up the bum because i know how much my health has suffered over the last few years and i need to see my boy grow up and i dont want him to be an only child, at the mo im 27st 3lb which somehow is a stone less than 3 months ago:crazy::hmm::party0049::party0048: i have lost my job too .... basically 2012 is my turn round year!!! its my sisters wedding im going on her honeymoon and having my op!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for babbling ive probably missed a hell of a lot out and bored you in the process but in a nut shell thats been my life and i cant wait to start a new one this year! hope its not too long away!!!!!!!!!!! i have already started trying to make things bettter by telling my first bf the real reason i broke up with him which made him cry

thanks for reading everyone
:read:
lots of love and good lucks to you all
Toni Bradbury!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni uv been through so much I hope 2012 will b ur year, I'm sure ur mom will look down and b proud and wen uv lost ur weight ur babba will fit his arms all the way around u and that cuddle will b the best cuddle ever :) big hugs to u hun good luck with ur journey xx

Raynebubble said:
Oh Bless you Big Rayne hugs coming your way... you are a very brave lady to put all this in writing.. but you know what.. writing it down and telling your story is the start to making a better life for yourself and your son. 2012 is going to be your year and im happy that we will be here for you along the way to see you flourish and become the person you want to be xxx

Thank you so much :) your all brilliant xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

NOMOREyoyo said:
Toni
Well done on being so brave and getting it written down, like others have said its incredibly theraputic finally getting it out!
As you have said this is YOUR YEAR, you are obviously a born survivor.
I look forward to watching you on your journey.
Clare xxx

Aw bless ya thank you :) xxx

Laura b said:
Toni uv been through so much I hope 2012 will b ur year, I'm sure ur mom will look down and b proud and wen uv lost ur weight ur babba will fit his arms all the way around u and that cuddle will b the best cuddle ever :) big hugs to u hun good luck with ur journey xx

Thank you so much, I can't wait for that hug! His hugs make me feel so much better so for him to be able to hug me properly will be amazing xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you so much, I can't wait for that hug! His hugs make me feel so much better so for him to be able to hug me properly will be amazing xxx

Every hug is beautiful of ur baby iv got 2 boys and cuddle them all the time lol x

Laura b said:
Every hug is beautiful of ur baby iv got 2 boys and cuddle them all the time lol x

It's mad how such a tiny person can give such perfect hugs that make everything feel ok, when I had a tummy bug a week ago he told me to go to bed and said no playing just go to sleep mummy your poorly then gave me a hug and kiss and said I love you night night, bless him he's my angel! Xxx

everything you have been through will only make you a stronger mum, partner and person...

things like this can kill a person, or make them stronger...and it seems like its the latter for you. i hope 2012 brings you everything you want and need

were here if you want to vent x

MissyMustDoIt said:
everything you have been through will only make you a stronger mum, partner and person...

things like this can kill a person, or make them stronger...and it seems like its the latter for you. i hope 2012 brings you everything you want and need

were here if you want to vent x

Thank you so much, if I was anything less than strong my mum would turn in her grave and probably haunt me! I got it from her, you don't wanna know what she went through and she was the strongest person ever, if I can be anything like my mum I know I'm doing ok! ... don't get me wrong I frequently break down just noone knows! Xxx

Aw bless u Hun u r so strong for all uve gone threw n so brave i wish u all the luck n happiness in the world n look forward to following ur journey big hugs n 2012 is defo ur yr hold on tight to it ;) xx

Tray3004 said:
Aw bless u Hun u r so strong for all uve gone threw n so brave i wish u all the luck n happiness in the world n look forward to following ur journey big hugs n 2012 is defo ur yr hold on tight to it ;) xx

Aw thank you ever so much, its gonna be a gooood year! Xxx

It sure is Hun ;) xx

Toni, it brought tears to my eyes reading your story. I'm sorry for the horrible things you've gone through. But, you truely deserve the happy ending and it all starts this year! And, you have all of us to cheer you on! Now that you have been brave enough to share your story, you have tons of support and can move on to a new life! Good for you! =)

Newmelani said:
Toni, it brought tears to my eyes reading your story. I'm sorry for the horrible things you've gone through. But, you truely deserve the happy ending and it all starts this year! And, you have all of us to cheer you on! Now that you have been brave enough to share your story, you have tons of support and can move on to a new life! Good for you! =)

Aaww thank you so much, I can't wait to get started Xx

Thank you all for being so kind about my story reading through it today i started to cry thinking not about what ive been through but thinking about what my mum and 1 of my sisters had to go through with me then i felt so awful that i never got a chance to tell my mum about some of the reasons why i was so unhappy they knew about most things just not about being raped i was so stupid i know how supportive they are/were! but i just shut myself off and didnt talk to them :S ... ah well i know im a different person now! and i love my family to bits, i hope my mum knew just how much she measnt to me! xxxxx thank you all again xxx

Newmelani said:
Your mom knows! And now, she is your guardian angel watching over you. I'm sure she's so proud.

Aaaawww thank you so much xxx

Well done Hun!! For going through all this pain and still being a happy strong and positive woman! You are an inspiration hun :)

I to haven't had the best of lives and have had a lot to deal with and can relate to some of the things u have described. If u ever want to chat just let me know :) xxxx

HoPe*87* said:
Well done Hun!! For going through all this pain and still being a happy strong and positive woman! You are an inspiration hun :)

I to haven't had the best of lives and have had a lot to deal with and can relate to some of the things u have described. If u ever want to chat just let me know :) xxxx

Aaaawww thank you hun that's so nice of you, I'm here if you want to chat about anything too, this place is brilliant for opening up and being 100% honest truthful and not being judged there are not many people who know that much about me so to have people finally know and not hate me feels great! If you have a story to tell and noone to tell it I'd defo advise you to do it here everyone is amazing on here! Xxx

Back