• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet starts tomorrow.

fluffyclouds

Hi all, starting my pre op diet tomorrow ahead of my gastric sleeve on 21st August. I'm going to write a diary to keep me on track and focussed.
I'm so ready and excited to get started on this journey.

Good luck :)

All the very best on your LSD im sure you will do great and a daily log should keep you honest

Good luck, keep us posted :D

Thanks everyone for posting. I've not told many people in real life and this place makes me feel like I'm not alone on my journey.

So, this morning I weigh 20 stone 9 pounds. Goodbye to that weight, never to be seen again.

Breakfast: 1 slice toast with scraping of margarine.

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice toast with scrape marge, 1 peach

Dinner: chicken, pasta, veg. Dessert: fruit, natural yoghurt.
Day 1 complete.
I feel really hungry, the portions are so small. I'm trying to just take it one meal at a time and stay positive but this isn't going to be easy.

Dinner: chicken, pasta, veg. Dessert: fruit, natural yoghurt. Day 1 complete. I feel really hungry, the portions are so small. I'm trying to just take it one meal at a time and stay positive but this isn't going to be easy.

Well done on your first day hun. The pre-op diet im really not looking forward too! Can I just ask, do you they give you everything written down exactly why you have to have or can you choose? X

Well done on your first day hun. The pre-op diet im really not looking forward too! Can I just ask, do you they give you everything written down exactly why you have to have or can you choose? X

I have been given a booklet and then I can choose from that. It's very limited though, I'll try and upload a picture.

So far today:
B: 1 toast
L: 2 boiled eggs, 1 toast.
S: 1 Apple, 1 nectarine

Just wanted to pop in and you're doing great and all the best for the op xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just wanted to pop in and you're doing great and all the best for the op xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks so much. Im not sure I'm doing very well, it's only day 2 and I'm struggling. I'm busy reading through everyone's success stories and trying to keep focussed.

Thank you hun. That's great, how are you finding it so far? X

Sorry to say I'm finding it really hard. I want to eat really badly and I'm hungry. I knew it would be tough though and I'm sticking to it.

I've just got back off holiday and it was exhausting being so big in the sun. The seatbelt only just fastened (with a lot of effort) and I was so uncomfortable on the flight. There was no chance I could put the tray down. I keep imagining next years holiday with a good few stone gone and it's a comfort.

I'm just used to eating whatever I want and I'm no good at saying no to myself so it's definitely a massive change.

Where are you up to on your journey?

Keep it up surgery buddy!?
You look like your doing great so far.
My pre-op diet is no carbs at all so I am jealous of your toast LOL.

Keep it up surgery buddy!? You look like your doing great so far. My pre-op diet is no carbs at all so I am jealous of your toast LOL.

Eek, no carbs at all? Are you on the milk diet?

Back