• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet starts tomorrow.

Yes it is hard! I sat in a restaurant the other day while 7 people had dinner and desert and I had a glass of water, my husband went on and on about he was disappointed with his meal and I wanted to kick him!

I think I would have kicked him very hard! Well done on surging it tho

Yes it is hard! I sat in a restaurant the other day while 7 people had dinner and desert and I had a glass of water, my husband went on and on about he was disappointed with his meal and I wanted to kick him!

Wow! You did very well (on both not eating and not kicking lol)

Sons birthday Thursday so have birthday dinner and cake to avoid! X how are you all doing?

Sons birthday Thursday so have birthday dinner and cake to avoid! X how are you all doing?

Tricky isn't it, be much easier if life could just stop for a bit. I've been at a BBQ all afternoon. Temptation everywhere!

How are you doing Hun x

Thanks for asking, I'm finding it hard. Feel very hunger so I've been having an extra bits of chicken, figured as long as it's protein it should be ok.

I'm going to my pre op this afternoon so I will find out the damage!

How about u?

Thanks for asking, I'm finding it hard. Feel very hunger so I've been having an extra bits of chicken, figured as long as it's protein it should be ok. I'm going to my pre op this afternoon so I will find out the damage! How about u?

I'm good thanks. Got pre-op on 11th sep so still a little wait yet. Getting more & more nervous as time goes on but I think I'm more nervous about sticking to the pre-op diet than having the op itself!

I'm sure chicken will be fine, like u say it's protein so should be ok xx

Good luck this aft xx

I would really recommend doing what I'm doing for pre op diet, I've been doing it 1 week 4 days and lost 6kg. One day 4 ready made slim fast, 7am, 10am, 1pm and 5pm and 2l water, not hungry at all. Next day 1 piece toast, tiny butter and marmite, 200ml pineapple juice, 2 cups tea no sugar, lunch 2 slices ham no fat, 1 boiled egg, salad no dressing, 2 multigrain Ryvita and dinner veg, 100g chicken meat or fish with 4 tiny new potatoes and veg. Can also have 1 low fat yoghurt. 1.5l water. Works great and it's not hard. To give you an idea I was 113kg when I started it.

I would really recommend doing what I'm doing for pre op diet, I've been doing it 1 week 4 days and lost 6kg. One day 4 ready made slim fast, 7am, 10am, 1pm and 5pm and 2l water, not hungry at all. Next day 1 piece toast, tiny butter and marmite, 200ml pineapple juice, 2 cups tea no sugar, lunch 2 slices ham no fat, 1 boiled egg, salad no dressing, 2 multigrain Ryvita and dinner veg, 100g chicken meat or fish with 4 tiny new potatoes and veg. Can also have 1 low fat yoghurt. 1.5l water. Works great and it's not hard. To give you an idea I was 113kg when I started it.

I hope I get the choice of the slim fast one cos I think I would be ok doing that one.

Thanks for the advice Hun, how are you doing? X

I'm great thanks, op is Saturday . Really looking forward to it but mum and husband don't agree! It I'm sure and that's what counts, they are slim anyway!

I'm great thanks, op is Saturday . Really looking forward to it but mum and husband don't agree! It I'm sure and that's what counts, they are slim anyway!

Of course that's what counts as long as your 100%. You know your own body & mind and if this is what's right for you...go for it! Xx

I'm on day 8 of my pre op diet. Has been OK so far, but today has been awful. I'm really hungry.
I'm only allowed 2 pints skimmed milk a day plus 1 small meal of 3oz chicken and salad veg ( green veg only, not even a tomato)
I had my chicken salad at lunch today, so I didn't look weird at work. I'm so jealous of you guys who are allowed fruit.
I have been at work all day and am SO tired now.
Not looking for sympathy, just want to vent really.
I know it will be worth it in the long run.
Lost 11 pounds in 8 days.

Oh no that is rubbish. How many more days are you on preop? It is worth it. Perhaps ask if you can have yogurts too? I know some ppl can.
Good luck

Back