• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet starts tomorrow.

I'm having a sleeve too on the 22nd, pre op diet is tough! But I'm not cheating, slim fast version means your not hungry but can only cope with taste of ready made chocolate. I swap between slim fast days and food days, the milk version looks like I'd be very hungry! Good luck x

I'm having a sleeve too on the 22nd, pre op diet is tough! But I'm not cheating, slim fast version means your not hungry but can only cope with taste of ready made chocolate. I swap between slim fast days and food days, the milk version looks like I'd be very hungry! Good luck x

Hey Hun good luck on your op. Could u give me some info on the slim fast version? Xx

Yes it is 5 slim fast a day, vitamin tablet, 2l of water. You don't hungry but might be fibrogel or similar! Ready made a aren't cheap but taste 100% better than the powder you mix yourself x

Yes it is 5 slim fast a day, vitamin tablet, 2l of water. You don't hungry but might be fibrogel or similar! Ready made a aren't cheap but taste 100% better than the powder you mix yourself x

Thanks Hun. I like the taste of slim fast so could be a good choice for me lol xx

You sound like you're doing great on your pre-op diet so chin up! :)

What you've got sounds like one of the pre-op diet choices I've been given.

I've just weighed myself after 1 whole week on pre op diet I have lost 4kg, which is nearly 9lb, very pleased!

Not managed to get on for a few days but I've paid for my op and I'm 7 days away now, exciting!

I've got a BBQ to go to on Sunday so will have to stay strong and just stick to salad and of course no alcohol.

B: banana
L: 2 boiled eggs, 1 toast, 1 nectarine.
D: chicken salad
S: 1 yoghurt

Day after me, not long to go for either of us, good luck to you. Where are you having it?

I am having it at Roding aspire with Professor Amori, how about you? X

He's a busy man then! I'm having it at The Alex in Cheadle with Prof. Ammori.

He's a busy man then! I'm having it at The Alex in Cheadle with Prof. Ammori.
yes he is, he only goes to this hospital once a month, mainly Manchester based! After research I picked the surgeon then organised where. Hope we like him! I've had mine booked since April, I wanted to wait for a gap in my fostering before I had the op. Good luck x

yes he is, he only goes to this hospital once a month, mainly Manchester based! After research I picked the surgeon then organised where. Hope we like him! I've had mine booked since April, I wanted to wait for a gap in my fostering before I had the op. Good luck x

I've met him once for my initial consultation and I liked him very much. He was very easy to talk to. I was very interested in his research too, best of luck with it all. Really good to know that there are a few of us going through this at the same time.

I've met him once for my initial consultation and I liked him very much. He was very easy to talk to. I was very interested in his research too, best of luck with it all. Really good to know that there are a few of us going through this at the same time.
glad you liked him ? I had my consultation by face time, it was great!

Good luck peeps

B: 2 boiled eggs, 1 toast.

Feeling v. Tired today. I'd love a sausage butty, the head hunger is very hard to deal with. I was hungry last night, couldn't sleep so i got up and had tomatoes and ham. Could have been worse I suppose but it's very hard going.

Back