• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

Hopelesscase - After reading Groms reply I take it I better sit near you. Looks like I am about to get my a** kicked lol!

lol - only jokin!
She said we didn't bite - but she doesn't know me he he he he he - evil laughter ......................

shhhh grom we have got to lure him into a false sence of security and then pounce shhh though keep it to yourself!!!!!!!

shhhh grom we have got to lure him into a false sence of security and then pounce shhh though keep it to yourself!!!!!!!

Ah right - I get your drift - won't tell a soul!!!:ignore:

Ah right - I get your drift - won't tell a soul!!!:ignore:
Right Guys - Get the point. Sod that I will start my own thread and have a FELLAS only meet lol. You lot are maaaaaaaaad.

cleggy dont tell me you have only just realised that !!!! sure it says somewhere in the registeration you dont have to be mad to join this site especially the WLS forum but it helps if you are.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone just hope it doesnt end up like the manchester one and only 3 of us turning up.
see ypu all soon
carole

might just be you me and Cleggy HC - then he WILL worry!!

Carole - I have just seen the small print about mad .......... fair cop I just ticked the box without reading it lol. I am sure that there will be a role call a couple of days before to check numbers. Anyway less of that ........ I have just noticed your weight loss sorted and well done you!

Now now Grom - I will end up with a complex. Will have to get Mrs C to come with me and check the water ..... if it's too hot I can do 1 lol

He'd be more worried if it was just me and him i think, yr a married woman:rotflmao:
Dont worry cleggy im picking PG and nic up along the way.

Can I add my name to the meet up on the 31st please !!

Hey,

Its Charliegirl been arranging the meet but i can 100% say that its the more the merrier x x x

Hey Cleggy,

Ur safe with me, I'll only be 1 week post op, so I couldn't bite you even if i wanted to lol x x x

Mintball - Just hope you feeling up to attending ........ seems I might be safe with you lol. 6 days and counting hey - bet you can't wait to become a looser lol.

Mintball - Just hope you feeling up to attending ........ seems I might be safe with you lol. 6 days and counting hey - bet you can't wait to become a looser lol.

Well, op just been put back a day, its on sunday now but I'm still fingers crossed, even if I can't stay long I'm sure I'll be there.

Hey, just thought the pub will be happy won't they, they'll see us lot walking in and pray we're ordering food...."17 glasses of water please barman" LOL x x x

Just a thought - am I alone in not knowing peoples real names on here? I really can't call you Phat and Hopeless!! I'm Hazel!

Lisa x x x

Nichole:):):)

Back