• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preston Meet

I'm there Linda x x x

Me too:D:D:D

Me too - me n HC are lookin after Cleggy aren't we?

DOH!!! forgot about it and it's my bday party night sorry guys was so looking forward to meeting you all. hope you arrange another one soon and have a fab time x

Hi
I will be there but not for too long as Col is working and will have to sort the Alfie out (the pup). Look forward to seeing you all xx

Hi
I will be there but not for too long as Col is working and will have to sort the Alfie out (the pup). Look forward to seeing you all xx

awwwww bring him with you!!!

Yo - I should be there [problems with motor - hope to be sorted for 2 moz but just in case is anyone coming past Burnley?]

Yo - I should be there [problems with motor - hope to be sorted for 2 moz but just in case is anyone coming past Burnley?]

will prob be on the last minute but I could give you a lift?

awwwww bring him with you!!!

I would do but not sure the Poachers would be too happy eh lol! He's been chipped today ..... as in identity .... not cut him up for chips cos I'm craving lol so he's a bit off colour and can't be left for 24 hours as he may try and get it out so hoping he'll be ok by tomorrow xx

I can't make it now chaps but it was never certain in the first place for me, but I hope you all have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it :)

I am gutted, I won't be able to come along. We have all been struck down with a weird sore throat and fever thing. Have a wonderful time! So wanted to meet everyone...
Lx

hope you all have a great time x

Looks like the final list is as follows:

Me
Mintball
HC
PG
Nic
Grom
Cleggy
Candie

Not going to reserve a table we should all fit in. When you enter the pub bar is to the right go straight ahead into the bar area and we will settle down in there. xx

Hello Preston meet peeps - so lovely to meet you all today. It was nice to have a good chat with you all. Thanks CG for the idea and the location was perfect. Oh, and thanks Grom for the lovely badges, that was such a fun touch. Grom, HC & I may be in war over your coat when you sail into the next smaller size!!

We had a nice variety of stages (pre-op, 1 week post op, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and 6 months) so it was fun to see how we were all getting on. Really enjoyed the company of you all and hope that we can meet-up again in the near future!

Thanks for a lovely afternoon,
Nic:D:D:D:D

Haha, fair play, you did call dibbs!;)

Back