• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

I bet u were! Av always wanted a superdry hoodie to wear with my jeans n uggs so my dream sluggish outfit isn't far away now lol...i cud prob already get a mans size but a want a womans size hahaha....that alone shud help with ur confidence shopping in all them shops...well done im as chuffed as u r for u hehehe xx

Aww Cheers Wencho.. I'll pass it in your direction eventually!!
Official weigh in day and I'm 12st 7.5lbs. That's 1.5lbs off 4 stones and 4st 7.5lbs to goal. I really do think upping my liquids and hitting the gym are helping. I'm trying for 4 times a week so I don't overdo it at first.
How did you get on girls?
xx

Hi well done :) I'm now 12.12 so lost 2 this week, can't wait till I'm in single numbers in the 12 now lol. Also I'm now only over weight not obese yay x x x

I was 14.12 yest morn so 2-3lb off...can't remember if last weeks was 15s or 15s.1...think it was a straight 15 tho so 2lb off reali haha...god confusing! Also confused on Wat week Im on...12....i think hmmm lol...well done yous too we r all doin great!! Xx

We will all eventually b there....b4 we no it lol...well ill b a little longer than yous but ill still get there haha....14.9lb this morn so 3lb off woo hoo xx

Well done everyone :) I think we are all doing great, another 2lb for me taking me to 12.10 I think that's going to be my number as I keep loosing 2lb lol. 4 stone off Louise yes that does deserve a sticker :) and wow wencho it only seems like yesterday you were wanting to go into the 14 and now your well and truly in them in single digits :) keep up the good work ladies your doing great x

Stickers all round then eh lol....well done to yous aswel :) . Nxt stage is 13's! Seems like so far away but hopefully 5-6 weeks??? Depending on losses per week lol. Its good u have an average to work with suzie gives u a better insight to where ul b on wat tym scale lol xx

Louise1 said:
Almost forgot to say I officially hit 4st off today. Feel the need for a sticker in recognition or something lol.
xx

Wow! Congrats that is great progress

suzie290304 said:
Hi well done :) I'm now 12.12 so lost 2 this week, can't wait till I'm in single numbers in the 12 now lol. Also I'm now only over weight not obese yay x x x

Congrats Suzie, distant dream for me, but fingers crossed getting closer

Sar2567 said:
Congrats Suzie, distant dream for me, but fingers crossed getting closer

Thanks :) i think 2 lb is my magic number lol, not as fast as some but extremely happy with as it all adds up, not long to your surgery :) how exiting. It will be hear before you know it x

suzie290304 said:
Thanks :) i think 2 lb is my magic number lol, not as fast as some but extremely happy with as it all adds up, not long to your surgery :) how exiting. It will be hear before you know it x

I am slightly worried now, have most things to take, sort of have child care in place but with 7 little ones it can get tricky, especially as it involves 3 different schools and 2 different day care settings to pick up from! The joy of a big family I suppose.

Well weighed in at 12st 3lbs today. That's exactly half way to goal weight.
It's my biggest loss as it's settled at 2lbs like Suzie but I can really see a huge difference in my body this week. The gym is really paying off. I'm focussing on how I look & feel & not the dreaded scales now.
How did you get on girls?
xx

14.7 for me today so that's 2lb aswel...and i can fit into some 16's!!! Most r still tight tho but the ones i fit in pleased me lol...pair of tesco jeans and a pair of primark super skinny jeans lol never thort primark ones wud fit yet but did...still cud do with few lbs off to make them a more comfortable fit but hey ho they go on haha.....well done Lou and good on u for sticking at gym...I've still been a bit lazy where exercise is concerned but i do run around after 3 kids and a fiance oh and a pup alday everyday lol xx

Well done everyone :) 2lb for me today as well lol taking me to 12.8. Had a bit of a bad day eating wise as I went to the new soft play at Benton, we didn't want to go for dinner their as it's stupid prices so went to asda Macdonalds. First once since op and don't normally go to it before op to. I wasn't really a take away person more of a big home made meal girl :) it was ok but did hurt to go down, don't think I'll be going again in a hurry. Hope everyone has a good week and let get rid of these pounds at 2lb a week lol (seems to be everyones magic number) x

Suzie I've just had 1st maccys today haha had a chicken and bacon wrap....ate it all but took 2hrs with just few bites here and there lol. What did u get/manage?xx

Hahaha I got a double cheese burger and nicked around 8 chips of littlin, only ate half of the burger but took it home and finished it off around 4 ish, thought Iv payed for it I'm not waisting it and it does have 25g of protein lol x

Back