• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

Think al try summit a bit more like that next time!! Hahaha. The wrap was lovely but ya can't beat a bit of a maccys burger n chips hahaha xxx

I've stayed the same this week! Loving ya new pic suzie u can see the dif in ya face loads!!!! Goooo youuuuu xxx

wencho said:
I've stayed the same this week! Loving ya new pic suzie u can see the dif in ya face loads!!!! Goooo youuuuu xxx

Hehehe thanks :) I lost 2 lb taking me to 12.6 even though I lost that by last Friday and have stayed the same since. Hope everyone has a good week x

Eeeeee well done!!! I've not weighed yet today but did Monday and was 14.3 takin me to a 5 stone loss...but don't think il b that today as im due on n have a swollen belly n feel lyk a drag queen on smack lol...i look horrendous haha...i have a b4 and half way there pic tht il add from fone after av sent this...if a can work it out haha will have to download it from Facebook to fone 1st lol xxx

Can't dwnload it to fone so will add it wen i go on lappy later lol xx

Woo hoo everyone well done :) well done on getting into the 11s Louise and not long for you to get inti the 13s wencho :) I lost 3 taking me to 12.3 and I am now officially a size 14 on top and in coats, still got my bum to shrink just a little lol. Good luck for next week everyone x

Well done! Can't believe how far we've all come! Xx

Hi all just been reading through all yr posts and u are all doing so well, a massive well done to u all I am pleased to say I have got my dietician appointment next Thursday and have jus found out my appointment for mr woodcock is at the end of may abit gutted as the lady on the phone said she had a cancellation for Monday,but knew I couldn't see him till after dietician ( how hard that was saying no) never mind hopefully it will fly by :)

Charlie79 said:
Hi all just been reading through all yr posts and u are all doing so well, a massive well done to u all I am pleased to say I have got my dietician appointment next Thursday and have jus found out my appointment for mr woodcock is at the end of may abit gutted as the lady on the phone said she had a cancellation for Monday,but knew I couldn't see him till after dietician ( how hard that was saying no) never mind hopefully it will fly by :)

Not long now for you Charlie it will soon fly by :) you will have your date soon, you are nearly their. Keep us updated x

Will do Suzie can't wait just wish it was the end ov may so I knew either way gonna keep ringing after next week just incase I can get a cancellation lol no harm in trying shy bairns get nowt x

Charlie79 said:
Will do Suzie can't wait just wish it was the end ov may so I knew either way gonna keep ringing after next week just incase I can get a cancellation lol no harm in trying shy bairns get nowt x

Hahaha why not :) fingers crossed that you manage to get one x

Def keep ringing and harassing them...they will do out to shut u up n stop ringing haha....good luck with app x

Thanks wencho I saw yr photos in yr other thread Nd wow u look absolutley amazing it is so inspiring to read how well u r all doing Nd changing Nd hopefully in the not to distant future that will b me too ;-) x

I've still got about 4 stone to lose but im happy with the changes so far....it won't b long b4 ur posting ur pics on ur progress!!! Xx

Wencho. I totally forgot to take a pic on Friday night. Sorry!
I'm out for food this weekend so I'll take one then. We had a right panic and I ended up borrowing a pair of Gok size 14 skinny jeans as nothing else fit me. It's strange because I'm fitting into loads of stuff this week so must be losing inches and the evil scales look like I'm having a stay the same week!
How are you getting on?
xx

My scales r doin the same haha...but like u things r reali slackin up so its all good i guess...funny how we think the scales r the b all n end all n for me that won't change lol...look forward to ur pics!! Xx

Back