• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

Just read about ur biopsys suzie hope all is ok...had them myself a few yrs ago its not nice...was more mentally for me thinkin the worst etc...i got all clear cancer ways but havin pre cancer cells was mind boggling...had normal and abnormal smears since never the same twice in a row and im bk Mon for nxt smear...if this is normal il go to yearly checks rather than every 6 months...hope all is well xxx

That's fantastic!!!! Not long to wait al all...bet ur buzzing!!!! Xx

Hi wencho thanks :) I had to have biopsy's every 6 months to year, for around 10 years now. It's just upset me this time because every time they would say well give up smoking and it will go away more than likely on it's own. Well I have given up for around a year now and was hoping to have the all clear, but no chance lol should get my results in a couple of weeks. Not worried cause it has always been cin 1 just would like not to have to go through it all the time. Bet your so exited Charlie you will have to start packing ur bag soon :) x

Mine was cin 2 i have to get most of my cervical wall lasered...that's how my youngest was 4 week prem not alot there to keep him in lol xxx

wencho said:
Mine was cin 2 i have to get most of my cervical wall lasered...that's how my youngest was 4 week prem not alot there to keep him in lol xxx

That must have been awful, my sister has had to have treatment and she has gave me all the gory details, I hope I never have to have it. It's horrible though I was sat on a table with my legs in the air having a 20 min conversation with the doctor who would not stop talking, I'm thinking come on just start and get this over with lol then he came out and said do you want the good news or bad. He said well the bad news you need biopsy's and the good news is their is no good news lol definitely first time I had someone say that hahaha x

Dnt think I've heard any1 say that either Haha....i have a smear tmro so hopefully that wil b clear and i can move to yearly checks but that wil be for 10yrs but i suppose it keeps an eye on things down there as im more paranoid since a good friend of mine has just been diagnosed with cervical cancer and starts treatment on 24th....hope ya results are clear suzie and u dnt need anything done xxx

Thanks wencho :) hope yours goes well tomorrow. The week just continues to get better, my dyson has blew lol. I knew it would as I have started loosing loads of hair and had to Hoover it up on a daily basis, it just couldn't Handel my hair loss lol. Had to get a cheepy Hoover as can't afford a new dyson but very surprised as it picks up really good. Well it's Monday tomorrow and things can only get better, they say things break in 3 and Iv had mine (car, iron and dyson) hahaha x

Jeeeeez hope things start lookin up now lol....xx

Hi everyone went for my bloods today as still feeling tiered, the nurse refused to take them lol. She thought it would be the hospital's job which I nicely replied no it was her's so I have to speak to the doctor tomorrow to ask them if they know and if they don't god knows lol. Never thought it would be my job to chase up what bloods I need, if I don't have any luck with doctor tomorrow I will ring rakelane and get them to send a copy of bloods I need to doctors then make another nurses appointment lol. X

I still feel tired too...wondering if i should get bloods checked aswel then...had smear Mon b a week for results....hope its normal or al have to go bk to colcoscopy clinic the nurse said! Depending wat changes show to wat treatment ad need :-$ if normal tho then i begin yearly checks after 5yrs of 6month checks!!! I've not had a b12 injection yet...did yous get 1 at wallsend check? Xx

Hi hun. I was told we don't get B12 until 6 months from our GP.
I've had another stay the same week which isn't good when I consider how much effort I'm putting in. But then again if you'd have told me 12 months ago I'd be a size 14 I would never have believed you. I think I need to concentrate on the long game really as like you both I'm feeling tired and low at the minute. I've just gone back to the gym today as skin started to heal and noticed hair is coming away.
Oh the joys. How attractive do I sound lol.
Good luck with your test results honey. Let me know how you get on..
xx

Hi everyone I have just got borderline changes for smear but not had results from biopsy's yet, but think It will just be the same and will have to go back for more biopsy's next year (the joy) lol. Hope your smear results come back normal for you wencho and you don't have to go back. Went to doctors today and asked what bloods I need she is going to write to rakelane and find out, so have to make another nurse appointment when they have reply as to which bloods I need. Ye it's meant to be 6 months at rakelane but most other hospitals it 3 months. I have noticed I'm so tired all the time even after 12 hours sleep with a nap through the day, which is an indicator of b12 injection needed. So just thought I would get checked early as the tiredness can be easy treated :) I lost 2lb this week taking me to 11.12 yay hit the 11 stones lol. Getting my hair chopped short and blond as it is falling out and I'm sick ov hoovering long black hair up, I'm going quite short and popping myself lol x

I lost 4lb??? Scales say 13.13 dunno how I've lost that much this week I've done nothing dif apart from a day on the drink at a funeral yest with no food!!! Hence the late weigh in....god im dyin tday wine is not a good drink for me...im goin bk to bed lol xx

Scales say 14 exactly now so am guna use that as me weight with 3lb loss as its prob more accurate given my naughtiness from yest lol...well done on ur loss suzie n Lou it was about 4-5 weeks a stayed the same..never thort scales were guna move agen lol xxxx

Well done on your loss wencho and not to worry Louise as think we will all have loads more stalls to come as we are all heading to the normal bmi range :) my doctors spoke to terri the dietitian and she has told my doctor that i dont need my bloods checked until my 1 year post op appointment and they will do it their not my nurse. I told my doctor I'm not happy with that as most hospitals are 3 months, so my doctor has agreed to do test for me lol well off to get the hair copped fingers crossed it turns out nice lol x

Just had me hair done and managed to keep some of the length :) as i have went from brown/black to blonde. It will now get lighter each time woo hoo no more hoovering long black hair lol got before and after photos lol x x x

Attachments

• image-3312729430.jpg
    image-3312729430.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3235823326.jpg
    image-3235823326.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 48
Looks lovely honey

Back