• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

shall i ask 4 it ?

Take it to a trophy maker, you could get yourself a nice little ornament out of it :) xx

What a catapult that would make! xx

Yeah Liz, id ask for it if it were me. PMSL at the catapult suggestion.

oi u lot of P taking gits kiss liz's fat RS lol love yas all, chef clay shut it lol :eek: i punish u later haha x :D

ive replyed with me land line num call me if u wanna im awake any way, if not we can talk any time thats convienient 4 u x

thanks Liz I really appreciate your help and guidance your a great girl and I so wish I lived by you!!! Thanks to your husband as well for his advice and I will keep you posted and keep a check on your progress too. Thanks again your a star xxx

any time my friend x

Hi there Chick, I know you will ask for it!! youve got more front than Blackpool prom Lol. Or you could do your hubby some squid an throw it in he wouldnt know any different being chewy an all that. P.S Ime howling doing this post.!!! just like the Old Liz I know:8855::8855::8855:I still havnt got over last years thread wiv the post it sticker and the carrier bags. Good Ole Lizzie you make me PMSL. Gail x
:) when they take my band out should i ask 4 it as a keeps sake ? for a memory of my 5 1/2 years of banding, even though ive had my ups & downs ive become to love being a bander, a new chapter will start soon when i join you bypassers, was just a silly thought going through my mind, just goes in the bin any way i think lol :eek:

I've just had my lunch!!! Think I may lose it:sign0137: I really am so squeamish that I couldn't imagine looking at it, let alone wanting to keep it (your band that is, not my lunch!) :p xx

I kept mine but it's in 2 pieces as it was damaged when he took it off. I had to hide it away when one of the dogs started to sniff at it!

Back