• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shock Pre-op Appointment

Jackiesfatplan

AND SHINE WE WILL!!
Carnt bloody believe after all our reading and getting people threw this stage ourselfs with our advise its our turn to put our minds where our thumbs were ....awww i might go bk reading a few diarys about how our stars dealt with it all at least christmas will take our minds of it

Irene44

Carnt bloody believe after all our reading and getting people threw this stage ourselfs with our advise its our turn to put our minds where our thumbs were ....awww i might go bk reading a few diarys about how our stars dealt with it all at least christmas will take our minds of it

You will all be amazing xxx

Awalsh90

Soooo I finally got a date today.. Yay, 11th February 2019.
Its a bit further away then I thought, I was given the impression at the assessment that the appointments would be mid January, but id rather have one in Feb than none at all. Was told that because I suffer with Heartburn, I would need to have a camera down my throat at my pre-op, to check for Ulcers. But she said you are sedated so I'm not too worried about this.

And this date means that I get to enjoy my Christmas without being on the pre-op diet lol

Lazylisa

Its a bit further away then I thought, I was given the impression at the assessment that the appointments would be mid January, but id rather have one in Feb than none at all. Was told that because I suffer with Heartburn, I would need to have a camera down my throat at my pre-op, to check for Ulcers. But she said you are sedated so I'm not too worried about this.

And this date means that I get to enjoy my Christmas without being on the pre-op diet lol

Congrats on your date, so exciting for you! February will be here before you know it once Christmas has been and gone.
Don't worry about the Endoscopy, they're not pleasant but it's over with before you know it. I had mine without sedation but at least you know the next step is your surgery!

Irene44

Yea fabulous congratulations hun xx

Bling Babe

Absolutely fabulous Christmas present to get a date, it will be here before you know it
I had to have a gastroscope too, I would strongly advice taking the offer of sedation, I didn’t cope well with mine at all, but we’re all different xx

Sarnie

Great news, that will soon come around, woo hoo! xx

Maria61

Congratulations so exciting and merry Christmas to you xx

Bling Babe

Ive got my appointment on 31st jan so surgery hopefully end feb march time oh so excited sounds like its same as you love a 40 min senimar follwed by chat with my surgeon and dietitian so lets hope my date follows as quick as yours did
Yay great news, your on the home straight now xxx

Bling Babe

Good luck it will all be worth it x