• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shock Pre-op Appointment

Awalsh90

1 day post surgery. not feeling to bad, gas pain is a bugger. was dehydrated so had an extra drip bag but they are happy now. A bit suprised that i had yoghurt for breakfast. only a couple of spoons tho. the first night was tough, because i was tired and was being monitored each hour or less. but now im up and about im feeling loads better. surgeon said my liver was really good aswell. which was nice xx

Parsnip

1 day post surgery. not feeling to bad, gas pain is a bugger. was dehydrated so had an extra drip bag but they are happy now. A bit suprised that i had yoghurt for breakfast. only a couple of spoons tho. the first night was tough, because i was tired and was being monitored each hour or less. but now im up and about im feeling loads better. surgeon said my liver was really good aswell. which was nice xx
I was just coming on to ask how you got on. Sounding positive so far x

Maria61

Congratulations and welcome to the losers bench xxx

Sarnie

Congratulations, glad it all went well for you. Sounds like you ate doing very well x

Irene44

Yeah congratulations Hunni. :) xx

Bling Babe

Welcome to the losers bench I’m glad your feeling brighter today, just keep sip sip sip sip sipping xx

Awalsh90

HI Guys, 3 days post op, difficult to get all the medication down, not because I struggling to swallow or anything, but because my timing are off, also I have a chewable vitamin tab that I need to take, I dreading the taste, has anyone had these before? Think I may leave it until the afternoon. It took me an hour to get the dissolvable vitamins down as they are in 125ml of water, that I can only sip, although the taste isn't too bad. Trying to eat every 3-4 hours in between the above, so just sticking to soup that I like at the minute.
I don't feel too bad today thou, my wind pain has faded a lot so just a bit of pain from the op itself, but that isn't awful.

Bling Babe

HI Guys, 3 days post op, difficult to get all the medication down, not because I struggling to swallow or anything, but because my timing are off, also I have a chewable vitamin tab that I need to take, I dreading the taste, has anyone had these before? Think I may leave it until the afternoon. It took me an hour to get the dissolvable vitamins down as they are in 125ml of water, that I can only sip, although the taste isn't too bad. Trying to eat every 3-4 hours in between the above, so just sticking to soup that I like at the minute.
I don't feel too bad today thou, my wind pain has faded a lot so just a bit of pain from the op itself, but that isn't awful.
I used centrum chewable vitamins and they are lovely and fruity xx

Awalsh90

12 days post op, Still feeling good, not had any issues really, no sickness, wind pain has all gone now, however, I still get wind when I eat. I am struggling a bit with the food because I am no really finding soup and blended food appetising anymore lol. But all in all I still feel good. My stomach is healing well and I have had the clips out. I am bruised all over though from the blood thinning injections I do each night, but only 10 or so left of these.