• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

My period is here so up to 310 yesterday morning-was BANG on cals so dont know what going on.

BUT i will keep plodding away

Walked 6000 steps today :) xx

My period is here so up to 310 yesterday morning-was BANG on cals so dont know what going on.

BUT i will keep plodding away

Walked 6000 steps today :) xx
Lottie I wonder if you may find it better to weigh yourself just once a week as our weight will always fluctuate from day to day, I know it may be a challenge to begin with but I do think it may help you, take care xxx

I SHOULD DO i only count my weight on fri when i go to Slimming world ( and change my sig and current weight stats then) to be weighed in. IF i dont weigh in everyday i find i go off track. I weigh myself morning AND night and there is normally up to 3lbs difference. Its such a bad habit.

xxxx

I SHOULD DO i only count my weight on fri when i go to Slimming world ( and change my sig and current weight stats then) to be weighed in. IF i dont weigh in everyday i find i go off track. I weigh myself morning AND night and there is normally up to 3lbs difference. Its such a bad habit.

xxxx
Oh Lottie, please try to cut it down as I'm sure it'll be much better for your mental health, you have enough on your plate without stressing yourself over your weight twice a day xxx

xxxx

Dear Lottie
Weighing yourself every day is going to drive you to distraction and is another habit (like eating!) we all have to master. Water is the main constituent that causes weight loss of gain over shorted periods and that depends on so much of your bodies balance of nutrients, food taken in, exercise, cycle etc etc. Salty foods and some carbs cause a small water gain which will be wee'd out but the underlying fat is a more subtle beast and takes longer to lose or gain. So all daily weighing is doing is heightening your anxiety and measuring water. You are best to take a deep breath and either put those scales away and rely on SW weigh in or if you need to do it step by step, weigh yourself just once a week at SW and once at home a few days apart.

Believe me I know its difficult. I have been stuck at my weight for 3 weeks and feeling very fed up about it. It could be that I am gaining muscle as I am newly hitting the gym three times a week but I have had to work so so hard not to jump on the scales every day. Each Monday morning (why I chose a Monday I really don't know!) and the scale hasn't moved is such a blow. I have had the operation, I am eating the protein and being very sensible, Lettuce is my new best friend, b ut if I saw that depressing news day in andday out I would be in the real doldrums.

Please please give yourself a break from all the stress and limit the times you step on the scales. If necessary give them to a friend to store so that you break the habit.
SJ xx

Thanks girls-It is such a bad habit.

I haven't WI accept for SW this morning ( 311 1/2) or 22. 3 1/2 for the last 2 days as thing havent been great and i have been back at MH unit as v bump ( sclaes are at home) They have been making my food and i have just eaten it.

I miss ex hubby and my son so much i just want to curl up and sleep and wake up for this ALL to be over.

xxxx

Thanks girls-It is such a bad habit.

I haven't WI accept for SW this morning ( 311 1/2) or 22. 3 1/2 for the last 2 days as thing havent been great and i have been back at MH unit as v bump ( sclaes are at home) They have been making my food and i have just eaten it.

I miss ex hubby and my son so much i just want to curl up and sleep and wake up for this ALL to be over.

xxxx
Well done on the not weighing :banana_dancer:

A hug for your loss :hugs:

Thank you hunny back at home tonight just been shopping at aldi :) with mum and dad. Its hot tonight.

xxxxx

7/7/17......

Squash 3

Coffee with skinny milk 35

bagel 230

peanut butter 88 ONLY used 15 g rather than 20
icon_smile.gif

banana 89

Milk in coffee 35

milk in coffee 40 ( semi )

Sweet 31

Satsumas 100g 47 cals

2 x burgers 222

Wrap 178

Salad 30

Salad cream 45

Choc 74

latte 58

aldi groovy choc bar-Was yummy
icon_smile.gif

fizz and squash 6

peanut butter ice cream 232

choc cookies and cream bar from aldi 103

1669/2000

Xxx

I NORMALLY hate sat as its the day i dont see my little boy BUT am going to see my friend and get dressed up and have my make up done :) Finally washed my hair tonight, the first time since sun ( my MH has been bad) have had a bath everyday BUT just couldn't be bothered in washing my hair :( feel loads better and smells nice. |I get LOADS od split ends, had 2 inches cut off it last week so it is in better condition :) yay.

Tomorrow I am going to an ALL you can eat buffet restrant :) for my friends birthday. I allow myself 2000 cals on weel days and 2300 on weekends, I have "banked 300" from today and am going to TRY and bank 300 for sunday so will have 600 more to use tomorrow. I will eat a healthy breakfast. and use 400-500 cals on that and drinks. Can you do this with Cals look at your weekly cals rather than daily? Anyone know? At Slimming world you could use your syns weekly. I hope its the same. I am going to have sushi and salad for starter Just got to stay away from the ceaser salad and croutons :) meat and noodles and chirozo sausage THE ONLY time i ever eat that is there BUT know its high in fat. BUT will have eaton mess for pudding and 1 cocktail so hoping my "banked cals" will help me out :) THEY have a chocolate fountain. OMG :)

xxx

SO had cocktails and lots of food last night BUT straight back on it today :) walked 6000 steps and I can feel i have today. I was hope by 10pm last night (went out at 7pm) I just cant cope with night out anymore HATE my ME is restricts my life so much. OH well sorry for moaning. Had a bath with lavender to TRY and help me sleep. I am NOT going to take my zipiclione tonight JUST promrthersine. AS as soon I WANT to TRY and go to sleep without med for eventually the nights i have my son (maybe in March next year supervised)

Bought myself at Cath kidson bag for when i get down to dead on 300 lbs No WI yesterday or this morning ( but i was at my parents) I am TRYING to go with every other day for now.

xxxx

muller yog 116

100g strawberries 32

100g nectarine 44

squash 4

carrots 29

hummous 99

milk in coffee 35

fish fingers 175

chips 168

spaghetti 129

Yog 130

Sweet 32

ice cream 139

crisps 155

choc chip roll 133

diet coke 5

pancakes 2 x 89

biscuits x5 49

popcorn bar 95

cappuccino 53

2002/200

Feels good to have a day on track under my belt :) xxxx

308 or 22 stone bang on on fri at slimping world weigh in.

I am still counting cals 2000 a day on week days and 1 day at weekend and then 2300 on s treat day

Had cocktails tonight in with my cal allowed centre xxx

So been tired with the ME for some reason :( BUT am still walking only 2000 step toady, but have had a bumpy day MH wise BUT i will get through it for my son-he gave me a haribo sweet today a heart one because he loved me :) The cat and i are curled up in bed, i have been having 2000 ish cals every day :) We took little man to an all you can eat buffet restrant, his eyes when he saw the chocolate fountain :) he was so excited we put 5 mashmallows on 3 stick and got hima bowl of cholaote, he also had icre cream in a cone and sweets and chcolate ice cream. It was a meal for what would have been Grandas 100th birthday he passed away over 3 years ago now-I miss him-god he could be stubborn but I loved him. I really did. I think it was because of him and his value were why i wanted to get married and then have a baby. Not that i regreat getting married ( i dont at all) but having had a baby i dont think theres a bigger commitment that you could show, much more so than a piece of paper. I havent weighed in for a few days but probably will tomorrow-half way through the week to make sure i am going in the right direction. I am really tired tonight hope these meds kick in soon and i can zonk out.

xxxx

Your doing really well Lottie, your sounding positive and it sound like you had a great time with little man, xx

You keep on going and that's so important. I have chronic fatigue and heat and humidity really get to me so maybe that's causing you to feel so tired too? I found identifying triggers for fatigue helps on one hand but when it's things like this that's beyond my control it can feel a bit harder. I saw the weather this morning and my heart sank a bit - it's my busiest work day too of course! Plenty of fluids, rests where possible and a fan in my bag help:)

Thank you girl- I am doing ok ish, had some blips-BUT keep going for my little bear :)

Oh fee yes i thought the warmth helped-BUT the humidity zaps my energy. I have been having rests today while cleaning Up stairs almost done :)

206.6 This morning or 21.12.6 Happy with that- will weigh in at SW on fri.

Have interview a new carer she seems nice ex hubby and my son are going to meet her on mon, I hope they like her-Shes got 5 grandchildren and seems really nice, she happy to help with things.

I joined a dating sight a month ago for about 10 hours, i asked ex hubby-well not asked him told him as i was thinking of meeting someone for coffee ( busy place lunchtime-so safety was first) ex hubby said no at first then said something like do whatever make you happy/get well, but I came off it after like 10 hours, i was only messaging i guy who had messaged me. sun eve we had been out for a family meal i was feeling low ( i miss my son so much, and i still lOVE my ex....but feel he despises me) so went back on it about 9 pm sun night, spoke to a few blokes-changed my profile to friendship Got some doggy messages (whats you bra size etc... i like to feel your breast as me make love-WAY to much info for me after an hour-i just never messaged them back-hoping they would get the hint!) anyway dont know how but hubby found out i was on there, but he messaged me asking if i was on the site-i wasn't about to lie so said i was, he wasnt happy, and this lead to several messages, which i got upset about. I didnt want us to split up up in the first place he split up with me because of my MH. YEs i wrote him a letter about a year apart and i am TRYING my best to do the thing i put in the letter ( get better) i am going into the city on the bus, ( when i wouldnt go out on my own)meeting friends, taking my son to partys ( supervised by mum and dad) going shopping ( still do online shopping but only because i find it cheaper-like a 10kg bag of cat biscuits, and iceland do free delivery so mum and i split our shopping) i am paying what bills i can TRYING to keep the house tidy, sorted out boiler cover ( which are ALL TINY things but add up) I am really trying, trying to loose weight, i was having carer all day now we are looking at 4 x a week for 4 hours a day. WE are doing NOTHING to work on "us" as a couple-I sent him a txt 2 nights ago about this...but have heard nothing back. like my friends said he seems to still care or he wouldn't get angry about me being on a dating site. BUT its a years seperation-I am not naieve enough to think i am going to find the man of my dreams on a dateing sight, and like i said i wanted friendhip first. Am i so wrong so unlovable, i know i have MH and ME/CFS so am dont come without my problem-I just want to be loved for being me? xxxxx

You are not unloveable, you have a huge amount to deal with. He sounds like he confuses you. He can't have it both ways. Either be accepts you as you are and supports you achieve what you want to achieve for yourself or he maintains a decent relationship with you for the sake of your son and butts out of the rest of your life. As you say,you didn't want to end things, he did so if you do move on when you're ready that's your business xx

Back