• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

GOD its hot ( and i like the heat as my ME is always better when its warmer) BUT i hate being this size 2 showers today.

to much bbq food-most was sw friend 2 low fat sausages went or the extra white roll. but said no twice to ice cream as there were no mini milks.

havent been able to weigh in as been at my parents.

rang the consultant about wls on fri-but got answer phone. will call on weds.

xxx

Weights back up :( I am struggling so much. WIth everything :( xxx

22.5 3/4

Banana

Salmon, cucumber, carrot, tom, lettuce

strawberries

lolly ( 3 syns)

Muesli, yog and peach and necterine

HEA almond milk

HEB 45 muesli

Syns 3/25

xxxx

Thank you. Binged yesterday :( I am really struggling with food-i am so unhappy weight up again this morning. SIGH.

TRYING to keep going......

22.8 3/4

banana and necterine

3 egg omlette with onion, mushroom, ham and babybel light ( 2.5 syns) with salad

Apple

2 burgers ( 2 syns) jacket pot ( 1 syn) beans peppers and mushrooms

mini milk ( 2.5 syns)

1 l sugar free squash

600 mls coffee

HEA almond milk-GOING to drink coffee today when i feel hungry as can have 1 L of this a day-its unsweetened

HEB

SYNS 8 /25

xxxx

Last edited:
Thank you. Binged yesterday :( I am really struggling with food-i am so unhappy weight up again this morning. SIGH.

TRYING to keep going......

Lottie
Forget yesterday and focus on today. Don't beat yourself up if you wobble - we all do it hence why we all understand and have been there as well. What is important is that each new day is a challenge and focus on just that day. If it doesn't go according to plan, try again the next day.

SJ xx

Hey lovely. Your syns seem very low on the 'good' days so maybe you're not having enough to feel satisfied and that's leading (in part) to the binges. Is it worth trying to use more of them and see if that helps you feel fuller and less likely to binge?
The cycle you're in sounds very similar to how I was in the grip of severe restriction/binge disorder and I'm worried about you not least because there's so so much else going on for you right now x

THANK YOU MY LOVELY FRIENDS XXXX

I do have so much going on its crazy! BUT I AM trying my best. I have3 gone back to cal counting 2000 cal ( which i know is a lot BUT i binge on less) and 2300 on weekend, i have been on track since sun I was 317 lbs on sun and am 210.8 today or 22.3 SO ONLY 3 lbs to go to my lowest weight. I am TRYING to have 5 bits of fruit and veg a day ( Ban, nectarine and med veggies so far today) other than that I am just eating what i want I am not worrying about it OTHER than cals-I KNOW i willneed to go to high protein/milk diet before/after surgery BUT i am so far away fromn that right now. I will just be happy IF i loose 1-2 lbs a week and IF I loose that on 2000/2300 cals i will be happy-IF i dont will need to tweak cal BUT going to keep at it till second week of July and see if I am still loosing.

xxxx

You are doing great. The reason you are having the surgery is because it is so hard to do this without it. A couple of pounds a week is what is recommended when losing weight anyway, and if you don't manage that, then that is fine too. You are trying and that is what they will want to see. With all you have going on...

I know how hard I am finding it at the moment, and I have been sleeved. When the emotional crap hits the fan, it is very hard to be good. x

310.8 This morning or 22.3

seeded bread x2 198

banana 89

Peanut butter 20 g 129

Crisps 109

Cereal bar 89

High protein yog 113

Nectarine 44

milk 35

chicken 228 ( but this is with the skin and butter and i have taken skin off and butter so will be less
icon_smile.gif
)

198 jacket pot

Mediterranean veggies 61

peanut chco chip cacao brownie bar 159

100g peas 81 cals

Aero bar 143

hot choc 39

pancake 89

squash x 2 20

carrot sticks 100g 24

hummous 118

1963/2000

xxxx

Thank you Sam Yes any loss will be good I have found if i weigh in lbs its like 310.8 so even if tomorrow (or the next day i am 310.7) i am loosing :) I am such an emotional eater . It feels good to have a plan the works with me 400 cals for breakfast, 500 for lunch, 500 for tea and 100 for pudding and 500 for snacks, 300 of which i leave till 9 pm as thats when my worse snack attacks happen or 3pm IF i havent eaten lunch.

Day 2 complete :) xxx

icon_smile.gif
or 22.2

bagel 235

peanut butter 129

banana 100g 89

Milk 35

Strawberries 200g 66

Yog 113

Squash x2 6

ryvita x 2 90

ham 30

avacardo 50 g 88 cals for 56g

crisp 109

biscuit 204-NOT worth the cals

chicken 132

lamb kebeb 116

mushrooms 22 100g

courgette 200 g 34

pepper 100g 31

onion 50 g 20

frylight 40

ice cream 139

hot choc 40

hummous 113

carrots 24

1865/2000

xxx

THANK YOU MY LOVELY FRIENDS XXXX

I do have so much going on its crazy! BUT I AM trying my best. I have3 gone back to cal counting 2000 cal ( which i know is a lot BUT i binge on less) and 2300 on weekend, i have been on track since sun I was 317 lbs on sun and am 210.8 today or 22.3 SO ONLY 3 lbs to go to my lowest weight. I am TRYING to have 5 bits of fruit and veg a day ( Ban, nectarine and med veggies so far today) other than that I am just eating what i want I am not worrying about it OTHER than cals-I KNOW i willneed to go to high protein/milk diet before/after surgery BUT i am so far away fromn that right now. I will just be happy IF i loose 1-2 lbs a week and IF I loose that on 2000/2300 cals i will be happy-IF i dont will need to tweak cal BUT going to keep at it till second week of July and see if I am still loosing.

xxxx

Every step forwards - every little positive act is one step nearer you getting the surgery and getting healthier. 5 a day is very positive and well done on nearing your lowest weight. The high protein diet will come in time but keep on plodding on as are we all.
SJ xx

THANK YOU SJ XXXX

So had a NSV -Think its my first went into an Ice cream parlour thats opened up in the city for a friends birthday and i had 1/2 strawberries off ex hubby plate with choc sauce a sip of a watermelon mocktail and a coffee with milk so max 100 cals against 600+ for deserts with waffles cream and sauce and i came home and cooked tea-I DID have a pancake while tea was cooking BUT this was 89 cals and counted in my daily allowance :)

icon_smile.gif

Bagel 235

Peanut butter 150-Had 2 different brands

banana 89

milk in coffee 35

squash x2 12

strawberry with chcoc sauce and milk in coffee out 70????

pancake x1 89

Chicken chargrills x2 264

wrap 128

tom 100g 18

cucumber 100g 16

choc aero mint 143

hot choc 40

skips 71

orange 100g 47

yog 41

squash 6

choc chip roll 127

1575/2000

xxxx

Finished yesterday on 2187 Happy with that.

Walked over 6000 step today.

Got healthy food at aldi.

xxxx

308.2 ( 22.1)

bagel 235

Peanut butter 120

banana 89

squash 3

popcorn bar 95

bulgar wheat and lentil snack pot 268

milk in coffee 35

chicken 100 ( ate 3/4 of it then DS wanted some)

burger228

peas 100g 81

malt loaf 129

magnum double peanut butter 245

100g yog 85

ruhurb 200g stewed without sugar 26

1745/2000

xxxx

BINGED sun night so scales were up this morning :( xxx

Back