• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Thanks Fee that seems to be the advice i have got, some friends have said he seems to want to have control-which isnt like him at all :( because i did write a letter asking for us to see where we are in a years time-BUT never stated about dating in that year. On the dating site i was honest said i ex hubby had split up with me and that were were going to separate for a year and see where things were next march. Men were ok with that, i wasnt like i was lying to anyone. Yes we are still married BUT i didnt ask for the split he did. There were some weirdos on the dating site but a few of them did seem nice-I know you can be V different on screen to in real life. xxx

You've made some fantastic moves forward, it's so difficult when couples separate and it can get very lonely, just concentrate on you and your son, as I've said you are already making great changes so try to focus on these xxx

Well i have had a lovely few days with my son- Animal adventure park, sea life centre and round my cousin on a farm with animal-He got so muddy :) Weight is up 315 lbs today. I have walked between 7000 and 11000 step for the last 4 days and this eve my ME is kicking my butt ( as my son would say :) ) I am so tired ( already been asleep an hour), and didnt put my son to bed as i was so tired :( ( feel a bad mummy as he asked too :( ) BUT I have tomorrow to recover-and we are going to the beach on sun with nanny and grandad :) Pray for good weather.

I have been cal counting but been eating 2500 a day-TO many. My peroid is due next week so 2 lbs maybe bloat

I am going to TRY and get back to posting each day.

xxxxx

That sounds like a lovely few days x

I am really struggling with money as i have had to pay my care bill so ESA have left me with £25 a week for 13 weeks to live on-I have used a lot of my savings to pay the mortgage and bills. I wanted to buy some new clothes for hols :( (I have looked in charity shops but there isnt a lot for my size) BUT wont be able to afford it. At size 24-26 its yours or evans.

Am v tired today and lacking motivation :( xxxx

Is there anyone who can support you finding some help? It seems unfair that paying for care you need leaves you so short x

Thank you HUGS I am having a new carer start tomorrow-I rang ESA and DLA up last week ( with dads help... and phone bill ) but they are changing me over to PIP so i dont know if i will get it :( BUT going to ask her to help me out and ring people. The stupid ..thing was-they were going to section me AND if i had been sectioned aftercare is free....BUT because i said no and went in vol i had to pay :( xxxx

Thank you HUGS I am having a new carer start tomorrow-I rang ESA and DLA up last week ( with dads help... and phone bill ) but they are changing me over to PIP so i dont know if i will get it :( BUT going to ask her to help me out and ring people. The stupid ..thing was-they were going to section me AND if i had been sectioned aftercare is free....BUT because i said no and went in vol i had to pay :( xxxx
That is disgusting!! Is this an NHS facility that you are in??

I was hoping @SAM55 would see this because she knows much more about it.
Also I totally agree that it's disgusting that you're charged for being a voluntary patient rather than being sectioned. It's no wonder people struggle with their mental health to the degree so many do, getting any help seems so bloody hard. The fact you are dealing with all that you are is a huge testament to your strength @Lottiewishes never mind trying to lose your weight at the same time. Keep going x

Coffee with almond milk 13

Chili cracker 109

Egg rotale from weatherspoons 597

Coffee with milk 40 cals

Couscous 133

Veggies 46

Veggie fingers 200

Skinny cappuccino 120

kitkat chunky 165

yog 140

biscuits x3 162

Brownie 203

Milk 50

1975/2000

That is disgusting!! Is this an NHS facility that you are in??

I was in Mundsley hospital http://www.mundesleyhospital.org/ -Which is a private hospital-BUT the 10 of us girls were all NHS patients as the local hospital had no room then. It was Ashcroft a womens only MH unit http://www.juliansupport.org/supported-housing/cqc-registered-residential/ Its run by Jullian support-But the local council paid the rest of my free i paid the £95 a week. Which left me with £25 a week as my DLA had stopped because i was in over 4 weeks.

xxxx

Thanks girls-Its crazy-all it has done is added more stress on me. AND its not like i didnt need to be in hospital-They kept me in for 6 weeks xxxx

I was in Mundsley hospital http://www.mundesleyhospital.org/ -Which is a private hospital-BUT the 10 of us girls were all NHS patients as the local hospital had no room then. It was Ashcroft a womens only MH unit http://www.juliansupport.org/supported-housing/cqc-registered-residential/ Its run by Jullian support-But the local council paid the rest of my free i paid the £95 a week. Which left me with £25 a week as my DLA had stopped because i was in over 4 weeks.

xxxx
I do know that some benefits are withdrawn after 28 days if you are in hospital as you are considered to have less expenses as they are feeding and caring for you. I don't get the DLA being stopped and you still being charged. Are you having to pay rent/claim housing benefit for another property? It certainly sounds like you could do with some support to make sure you are getting the right benefits, and that you are not double paying for something, and that you can get some extra money from somewhere. Hopefully, your new carer will be able to look into all this for you and give you some help.

Yep dla will bit to then take my esa money just doesn't seem fair :( oh well. Got a new form to fill in about Esa as hubby has moved out I might qualify for income based now-it's ALL a minefield. It really is.

Rang conciliation tax in june and they are still taking out the full amount not a single person so £152 gone out today :(

BUT some news...I see a dietation on fri about starting teir 3 at norwich I am so excited and it's kept me on track.

Not going to weigh in tomorrow ( have been weigh in fri and wed) as have period I was 23.6 in Jan I hope I am around 22. Fingers crossed..my journey is starting :) xxx

That's excellent news Lottie well derserved x

Thank you hunny xxx

I was 22.4 on fri at weigh in at hospital. They have put me on 1800-2000 cals a day. BUT we have been on hol so i havent counted religiously BUT haven't overdone it weigh in is tomorrow the back to fri weigh ins. Have my nurse/consultant/dieitation appointments for the next 11 months eek :) next appointment on fri 15 th sep.

xxxx

Sounds like you're on your way now!

Back