• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Coffee x3 with skimmed milk

Jacket pot with veggie chilli

1 truffle

Water

Xxxx

Draw a line under it and move forward into the new year xx

Thanks guys trying really had today. Missed breakfast I was so so tired didn't get up till 1pm. My ME seems to have caught up with me.

1 x Eggs and 50g smoked salmon

Big bowl of Veggie chilli and 120g carrot chips

Water and coffee with skimmed milk

Xxxx

Another sleepy day. I've had emotional stuff go on with a friend I've had to step back from a friendship. Which has made me feel so guilty I would normally turn to food bit in all honesty I am so exhausted by it all I've just been sleeping. So much.

Cat went to vets getting her in box took 2 of us. She's got a new little house to sleep in ,)

Smoked salmon 120g ran out of eggs and toms

Roast chicken with small amount of stuffing 80 g roast pots, 1 mini sausage 80 g mixed veg 100g cooked sprouts

Water

Coffee with skimmed milk x2

200 mls coconut milk with 10 g green organic hot choc powder

Xxxx

Attachments

• 20180102_194242.jpg
    20180102_194242.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 4
Sometimes we need to think about ourselves & put our needs first. It’s really hard but needs must.

Your cat looks very cosy & chilled

Last edited:
It's so hard....but I am just trying to focus on me :)

My son's going swimming but I am to tired. We are going for walk after. So should do steps

Xxxx

Coffee with skinny milk

Coffee with milk from cafe

Chicken and cheese string

Chargrill chicken broccoli carrots and sweetcorn

6000 steps

Xxxx

Coffee with skinny milk

Coffee with milk from cafe

Chargrill chicken broccoli carrots and sweetcorn

6000 steps

Xxxx
Sounds like you’re back on track! :D

Doing really well.
Keep it up!
I on the other hand resisted all day at work (trAining day with lots of cakes and stuff) to get home & grab a very
large baileys with extra cream!!
Why do I do this to myself!!!!!

Doing really well.
Keep it up!
I on the other hand resisted all day at work (trAining day with lots of cakes and stuff) to get home & grab a very
large baileys with extra cream!!
Why do I do this to myself!!!!!
It is a vicious circle as if we deprive ourselves our brains try to compensate. Well done on resisting the cakes. :) I have scoffed just about everything today but still haven't touched the Baileys I bought this afternoon, so at least feeling virtuous about that. :)

I ate 3 bits of toast and butter and honey last night ; (

Fruit smoothie

Coffee with semi skimmed milk

Cheese string

Cheese with toms

2 egg and 50g smoked salmon

Water

xxx

Last edited:
Wi day 312.6 or 142.2kg or 22.4 so down 2lbs in a week ;) xxxx

Thank you guys not the healthiest day today was to tired to eat breakfast-just lied in bed till 12 I have pain in my hips and back i know 90%of it is down to my weight.

Coffee x 2 skimmed milk 70

Cheese string 61 cals and chicken 58

King prawn taggatelia- used creme fresh and wine si 500-600 ish cal I measured 1 portion of pasta which was 375 cals.

So mot enough cals today but I am in bed just drinking water. I am to tired to get more food.-which is a good thing. I know once I've had op it's ok to eat lower cals but 800 isn't enough for me now. But ots a 1 off day. Tiredness has stuck.

Xxxx

Fruit smoothie

Scrambled egg with cheese

Coffee with skimmed milk and almond milk

Water

Green tea
Xxxx

20 g oats 100 mls cashew milk 10g paleo seeds 60g blueberries 224

Green tea with lemon

Xxx

Back