• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Thank you hunny xxx

2 coffee with semi skimmed milk

Skinny double chicken burger with salad and full fat mayo

Pork chop with leeks in cheese-wasn't great!

30g peanuts

2 coffees with cream

500 mls sparkling water

900 mls water

Only 2000 steps today I am so tired My ME is bad. Also had therapy. That was hard going.

Xxx

Never had therapy before. Anytime they offer I refuse. The thought of opening up stuff I have locked away if scary. A friend of mine has regular therapy and she is so drained after that all she does is sleep.
Keep it up :hugs:

Thanks hunny it's hard been going since sep .....have a long way to go.

Only 2000 steps again today-I am just exhausted :(

2 Scrambled eggs and 60g smoked salmon

Cheese string

Coffee with cream x2

Black coffee

125 g 5 % fat mince with 60g mushroom and 50g spinach and 50 g hallucinations cheese 30g onion and 10g pamasan.

1 l water

1 herbal tea

Xxxx

313 lbs or 141.6 kg at hospital today so 3 1/2 lbs down in 3 weeks xxx

That’s really good well done.
I don’t weigh myself as I don’t have scales, no shop brought scale go up to my weight & it upsets me. Going to Have to get over that come March as I will need to Weigh in regularly x

Oh I am a serial weigher ( BAD bad habit to get into) my scales didn't weigh me last feb....I was to heavy. So know how you feel hunny. It's good toonly weigh in at hospital really as all scales are slightly diffrent xxx

Great job @Lottiewishes You've done so well with keeping track to ensure a weightloss.

Thank you.

I had 2 days eating off plan ; ( fish and chips fri night ( i only ate half chip because I was full WHICH is a massive achivement for me...I finish what's on my plate ) and cosmos ( 3 course all you can eat bluffet-I had 1 plate per course so could of been worse) then a packet of jelly sweets and 2 kit kat on train home. But I did walk 12000 step BUT OMG am u paying for it with ME/CFS today. Even my finger nails ache!

My mh was crappy yesterday ( i am sure when I eat worse it's worse) xxx

Day back on plan BUT with more carbs as I need them for energy. It making me wonder with the ME/CFS if the op is for me as I've been trying to have under 30g carbs a day. I've change my fitness pal to 40% carbs 30%protein and 30% fat ( it set 50 carbs 30 fat 20 protein) i am goung to try it for 3 weeks and see if I loose.

I had quiena lentil and calufliower rice from asda instead of rice rice for tea ;) I liked it.

Also walked 6500 steps and 5 mins on bike-not sure how my ME is going to cope with that. But I am in pain an way right now ( max on parocetmal -only read something about no ibroufen with my venlaflaxine anti depressant the other week so no more of that) it's so frustrating I JUST want to be healthy. Moan moan moan sorry guys xxxx

My ME didn't like the bike-I am really struggling -have no energy. Slept 11 hours last night.

Food been ok with caleroies 1350 ish to 1690 a day on day 3 and doing ok.

One thing I can't get warm at all :(

Xxx

Are your iron levels low? Sometimes that causes us to feel cold all the time. I hope your energy levels get better.x

Thank you I had blood test the other day my thyroid levels were ok and no anemia ( which I think is iron? ???)

Not doing v well on food :( eating to much xxx

Have you tried slimming world? You can eat more on that diet but its all the right stuff so you're still maintaining a healthy diet. It works wonders for both my sisters. It could be like an in between. You're still eating enough to make you feel full but making healthy choices?

Yep that's how I lost 2 1/2 stone but my dietation isn't keen on me doing it as she wasn't me to cal count. So I am trying.

310.8 lbs this morning xxx

Strugglying with mh.

Eating going ok.

Xxx

Keep focused Lottie, you are going to be just fine xx

Thank you I am trying. My mh is tough going xxc

Back