• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Sarnie

Spoke to soon walked around town 5000 steps had a light frappuccino from starbucks while other had Mcdonald. Then buying hubby sunglasses-for his birthday and felt so light headed.

But on plus was 21.2 at weight watchers this morning ot 297 :)

I am back in bed so sleepy xxxx
Well done on your weight loss. Please call a doctor today at least to talk to someone, as that dizziness etc. really doesn't sound good. Take care of yourself hun xx

Irene44

Spoke to soon walked around town 5000 steps had a light frappuccino from starbucks while other had Mcdonald. Then buying hubby sunglasses-for his birthday and felt so light headed.

Well done on your weight loss at ww that’s fab even with all that’s going on your still fighting for what you want xx. I think Sandra is right you should get the dizzy spells checked out babe xxx

J

Jonicorn

Well done on your loss. Keep going, you're doing fantastic :) xxx

Lottiewishes

Thanks no more dizzy spells thank goodness.

But struggling with mh really badly.
But my team just keep saying distract. So I do.

Weight wise I weighed in ladt werk and was 21. 6 xxxx

Lottiewishes

If I get no where with nhs and op. I've started saving to go private. No one understands how much my weight effects my mh. No one and how I hate hate myself so much. I physically feel awful when I look at my body and feel so much guilt. I started this process seeing gp in nov 2016.

Xxxx

Sarnie

Thanks no more dizzy spells thank goodness.

But struggling with mh really badly.
But my team just keep saying distract. So I do.

Weight wise I weighed in ladt werk and was 21. 6 xxxx
Good to hear the dizziness has stopped, that's a relief hun. And well done on the weight loss, that's amazing considering what you've been going through.
Sorry to hear you're still struggling with your MH, have they tried adjusting your medication? Carrying weight and not being happy in your own skin definitely has an impact, I don't think general doctors even realize how it effects the whole of your life.
But keep on doing whatever it is your doing to lose weight and little by little you'll get there hun xx

Bling Babe

Well done on another loss Lottie, I. Sorry your still struggling with your MH keep at it Lottie you will get there xx

J

Jonicorn

If I get no where with nhs and op. I've started saving to go private. No one understands how much my weight effects my mh. No one and how I hate hate myself so much. I physically feel awful when I look at my body and feel so much guilt. I started this process seeing gp in nov 2016.

Xxxx

I can really sympathise with this. I really became concerned about my mental health a couple of years ago. I hated myself more than anything in the world. I felt sorry for people who had to see me because of how disgusting I felt. I broke up with my boyfriend and moved out on my own for 5 months because of a complete mental breakdown. I would work, then go home, sleep, and then get up the next day and do it all over again.

Everyone would tell me I was depressed but I didn't want to label myself and so I just shut down. The stress of it all made my weight increase even more, my skin broke out, I was in such a bad place.

I woke up one day, feeling worse than ever and was thinking about dying, I was thinking about who would be at my funeral, if anyone, and who would be burdened with the funeral costs...and then it occurred to me...All of my worries, weren't about how I feel about myself, it was about how people feel about me, and if I can't love myself, then how can I expect anyone else to love me.

I turned myself into a 'yes person' and as cliche as that sounds, it worked. I started teaching myself to love who I am, and if people don't like the look of me, my weight, my skin, my entirety, then they should just look away. And if everyone is looking away, then that's just bliss for me. My weight remained an issue for me, because my health is important but my mental health slowly improved. It's a lot better now but it's taken a lot of work. I still cry and worry but your self worth is made up of what is in your spirit. Your kindness, your loyalty, your patience, your friendliness, your generosity. Those things make you the person that you are. Your body is just like the car you're driving, they all do the same thing but some work better than others some are bigger than others, smarter, smoother, but your mind is the person you are.

My 14 year old neice, who is absolutely beautiful, inside and out has been struggling with her mental health recently, and although it is easy to look at her and think, 'what do you have to be sad about?' she has a pressure on her to be the best, the smartest. but I keep telling her, you can be the smartest, thinnest, prettiest, most successful, but when you're old, retired, and grey, you will be most proud of being a good person, with a big heart because it's easy to forget that that is what is important.

I hope you know that your weight can never and will never take any of the value away from what kind of person you are, if you're already everything you aimed to be inside, then you've already succeeded and everything else is just collateral. xxxx:hugs:

Lottiewishes

Thank you guys so so much :hugs: thus is the only place I can be open about mu weight :(

My heads a right mess dad had to lock the car and put me in child locks as my voices were telling me to jump out of car :(

I am super tired but walked around a wetland centre with my son. Did 2000 steps-but am back in bed now. My carers here. My son is playing outside. I feel like a super bad mum because I can't alway play.

Xxxx

Lottiewishes

Food

Coffee with skimmed milk

Tea with skimmed milk

Brown toast with 100 g salmon and 3 tomatoes

Xxxx

J

Jonicorn

Thank you guys so so much :hugs: thus is the only place I can be open about mu weight :(

My heads a right mess dad had to lock the car and put me in child locks as my voices were telling me to jump out of car :(

I am super tired but walked around a wetland centre with my son. Did 2000 steps-but am back in bed now. My carers here. My son is playing outside. I feel like a super bad mum because I can't alway play.

Xxxx

Aww I really feel for you. Must be so hard battling with demons that you can never fully understand but you're definitely not a bad mum. Working on getting healthy is the best thing you can do as a parent. He will be so grateful when hes older :) You wait and see xx

Sarnie

Xxxx
Bless you Lottie, you're not a bad mum, you're just not well. Bad mum's don't care and don't even think they're a bad mum, you feeling bad about not playing with your son, that's a good mum because you want to. Keep working on getting you well and the rest will come xx

Emma1504

I don’t believe you are a bad mum. Quality not quantity is the key.
I bet when your son is older he will say things like “I remember walking round the wetland center with you” not that you didn’t do something with him. From my experience children grab the good times & hold them forever.
Be proud of the time you do spend with him & stop worrying about the time you don’t spend with him. X

Bling Babe

I can really sympathise with this. I really became concerned about my mental health a couple of years ago. I hated myself more than anything in the world. I felt sorry for people who had to see me because of how disgusting I felt. I broke up with my boyfriend and moved out on my own for 5 months because of a complete mental breakdown. I would work, then go home, sleep, and then get up the next day and do it all over again.

Everyone would tell me I was depressed but I didn't want to label myself and so I just shut down. The stress of it all made my weight increase even more, my skin broke out, I was in such a bad place.

I woke up one day, feeling worse than ever and was thinking about dying, I was thinking about who would be at my funeral, if anyone, and who would be burdened with the funeral costs...and then it occurred to me...All of my worries, weren't about how I feel about myself, it was about how people feel about me, and if I can't love myself, then how can I expect anyone else to love me.

I turned myself into a 'yes person' and as cliche as that sounds, it worked. I started teaching myself to love who I am, and if people don't like the look of me, my weight, my skin, my entirety, then they should just look away. And if everyone is looking away, then that's just bliss for me. My weight remained an issue for me, because my health is important but my mental health slowly improved. It's a lot better now but it's taken a lot of work. I still cry and worry but your self worth is made up of what is in your spirit. Your kindness, your loyalty, your patience, your friendliness, your generosity. Those things make you the person that you are. Your body is just like the car you're driving, they all do the same thing but some work better than others some are bigger than others, smarter, smoother, but your mind is the person you are.

My 14 year old neice, who is absolutely beautiful, inside and out has been struggling with her mental health recently, and although it is easy to look at her and think, 'what do you have to be sad about?' she has a pressure on her to be the best, the smartest. but I keep telling her, you can be the smartest, thinnest, prettiest, most successful, but when you're old, retired, and grey, you will be most proud of being a good person, with a big heart because it's easy to forget that that is what is important.

I hope you know that your weight can never and will never take any of the value away from what kind of person you are, if you're already everything you aimed to be inside, then you've already succeeded and everything else is just collateral. xxxx:hugs:
Very very wise words xxxxxx

Maria61

Xxxx
You are a great mum definitely xxx

Irene44

Jonicorn xx Aww Chick I had no idea. This it such a raw thing to read about someone so open and honest. You are a superstar my lovely a real strong lady and you just go to prove that you can beat anything. You certainly are a success. I’m super proud of you xxx

Lottiewishes

Thanks guys .

My med's have been adjusted so many times we are St a loss. My mh is bad :(

BUT managed to go in city with my son and parents took him go go hare spotting ( it's done for a charity in Norfolk-they are painted rabbits all round city centre) had coffee ( skinny cappuccino ) and bought him a jurrasic world top :)

I am sleepy and resting before tea ( pizza)

Xxx

J

Jonicorn

Thanks guys .

My med's have been adjusted so many times we are St a loss. My mh is bad :(

BUT managed to go in city with my son and parents took him go go hare spotting ( it's done for a charity in Norfolk-they are painted rabbits all round city centre) had coffee ( skinny cappuccino ) and bought him a jurrasic world top :)

I am sleepy and resting before tea ( pizza)

Xxx
Aaww sounds like a lovely relaxing day out! Jurassic world on tv this evening too, he can wear his top and watch it haha xx