• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Thank you. I am under a psychatrist no anti psychotic work :( I've tried qutipen, olanzapine, ariprizol, depo-dipaxial plus others) they don't help me.

My ex husband decided he wanted a divorce yesterday-he can't cope with my mh or me at this size. I am beyond deverstated. I am broken. We called my mh team this morning no call back.

I saw the psychatrist for weight loss she needs another appointment. I was 137. 3 so down 1.7 kg in a month. I would think to be honest that has come off in the last 2 days.

Because of my mh he says I can't have my son on my own. I am so scared I will loose him

Xxx
Good to hear from you Lottie but I’m so sorry things are really bad at the moment, From you previous posts I believe you have really supportive parents and some close friends, at the moment you must draw strength from them to help you get through this crisis, please don’t give up on getting your son back, he will always be the biggest part of your life no matter what and will always need you, just concentrate on getting yourself stronger at the moment everything else can and will follow but your MH is the most important thing at the moment, have you seen a psychiatrist before? Try to remain positive because and open to people, I truly believe that if you work with professionals and want the help which you obviously do things will improve. Don’t rush things just little baby steps. Sorry I’m waffling now, Hugs to you xxxx

Thank you. I am under a psychatrist no anti psychotic work :( I've tried qutipen, olanzapine, ariprizol, depo-dipaxial plus others) they don't help me.

My ex husband decided he wanted a divorce yesterday-he can't cope with my mh or me at this size. I am beyond deverstated. I am broken. We called my mh team this morning no call back.

I saw the psychatrist for weight loss she needs another appointment. I was 137. 3 so down 1.7 kg in a month. I would think to be honest that has come off in the last 2 days.

Because of my mh he says I can't have my son on my own. I am so scared I will loose him

Xxx
So sorry Lottie, sending love and hugs xxx

Oh Lottie I’m so sorry to hear your having such a hard time xx. Try and be strong babe xx

Thank guys yes I've been hospitalized 10 times in psychatric hospitals in last 6 years for up to 5 months. So I see my psychiatrist every 6-8 weeks less when I am doing better. She's nice enough but can't help anyway.

Husband wants to talktonight-i just cry so much-I just love him. I've tried so hard to get better but my mh issues are just there i cant get over it.

I am so tempted to not speak about them to anyone anymore so people will just think i am better and just try and cope myself.

I am such an awful wife because it's my mh issues that caused the problems after we had our baby-but I love him so so much-he's my hero. I would go through it all again to have him-but I am so scared he being taken away from me. Ss hubby says I am not stable. I am so lost.

Xxx

Thank guys yes I've been hospitalized 10 times in psychatric hospitals in last 6 years for up to 5 months. So I see my psychiatrist every 6-8 weeks less when I am doing better. She's nice enough but can't help anyway.

Husband wants to talktonight-i just cry so much-I just love him. I've tried so hard to get better but my mh issues are just there i cant get over it.

I am so tempted to not speak about them to anyone anymore so people will just think i am better and just try and cope myself.

I am such an awful wife because it's my mh issues that caused the problems after we had our baby-but I love him so so much-he's my hero. I would go through it all again to have him-but I am so scared he being taken away from me. Ss hubby says I am not stable. I am so lost.

Xxx
Lottie why do you feel that your psychiatrist can’t help ? Think positive and if she’s not working for you ask to see someone else, even if someone is nice it doesn’t mean they are right for you.
Try to be strong tonight when you talking to your ex, this isn’t all your fault at all, can someone be with you while your chatting ? Hugs to you xxx

Xxx
Like bling says stay strong. I am sure you are a wonderful mother. Hugs from me xx

Because they don't know what to do we me. I've been on 8 diffrent anti psychotic and they don't work. I still hear vouces. I have counselling cbt emdr and group therapy emotional regulation -they are out of ideas. My cpn said i am a complex case.

Talk went well with hunby-he want to try again-but I am so anxious he will change his mind. Weigh in at slimming world today.

I am struggling to eat my tummy so world xxx

I was 302 lbs 48 lbs lost. I got my 3 stone award at slimming world xxx

I was 302 lbs 48 lbs lost. I got my 3 stone award at slimming world xxx
That’s fantastic Lottie well done, I hope you guys can make it work, I really do xxx

Thank you we decided to make time for each other so went to nandos ( chicken -no skin and salad) and cinema ( just cuppa ) today. He going out for a drunk this eve. xxx

I am 301 so down 1 lb.

Xxxx

Well done Lottie that’s fabulous xx

I am 297 lbs on my scales 53 lbs lost from heightst weight.

Xxxv

That’s fantastic, well done Lottie xx

Back