• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

My scales lie :( I am 21.7 on weight watchers ones and I've lost this week so I don't trust mine BUT it is good as I am not weighing in every day.

I am struggling with mh under FACT team.

I see consultat about wls i dont think i will have lost enough to qualify. Xxxx

Sorry my mind's not with it tomorrow I see consultant. Xxxx

Never give
My scales lie :( I am 21.7 on weight watchers ones and I've lost this week so I don't trust mine BUT it is good as I am not weighing in every day.

I am struggling with mh under FACT team.

I see consultat about wls i dont think i will have lost enough to qualify. Xxxx
Never give up Lottie, if you haven’t lost enough just keep trying xx

Good luck Lottie x

Thank you guys. I am kind of deflated. I was 135. Something kg or 21. 4 ish stone I've list 9%if weight but they are not happy to a prove for op due to mh.

I go back in nov :(

See ed team in sep :(

I feel a mess.

Xxxx

Thank you guys. I am kind of deflated. I was 135. Something kg or 21. 4 ish stone I've list 9%if weight but they are not happy to a prove for op due to mh.

I go back in nov :(

See ed team in sep :(

I feel a mess.

Xxxx
Bless you Lottie, I know it must be disappointing, but I'm sure they have your best interest at heart. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll get there soon, when you get your mh leveled out. Take care x

Last edited:
Oh maybe at ur nov appointment u might be ready im same size as you lottie it took me two years to get on waiting list for surgery i gained a lot of weight during tier 3 due to my mam becoming ill and sadly died but i thought id never get there (im not there yet ) but im a step closer

I am sorry to hear this. Try to stay focused on at least not putting weight back on.
The struggles you are going through are hideous but the professionals are only doing their job. You need to carry on taking one day at a time.
We are all here for you :hugs:

Thank you i feel pathetic xxx

Big hugs hun xxxx

Thank you guys. I am deflated BIT i am STILL hoping-I get appointment in mid Nov through today so my goal is to look after my mh and hopefully-not gain-yes to loose would be fab and i would LOVE that.

If I could be around 21 stone in nov that would be fab-loss of 4 lbs.

We went away for 3 night-i blacked out abd fell on a fence :( I am battered and bruised and still feel light headed and I've had 2 pints of water and tea and a frappuccino ( skinny) today I keep seeing red dots in front of my eyes-so maybe heat??? BP? ?? If I still feel like it on Mon i am going to call gp :( it's no fun.

But we went sway i had chips ( not fish and chips jyst the cgips) i had zero alchol-other than 2 sip of hubby cider. I did have diet coke. When I wanted ice cream I've had a mini milk-mu scales are wonky. They say I am 20.5 they also say my son's only 2 stone-he 6 and almost 3 2/2 so no idea what a weigh-will find out at weight watcher i was 21.6 last thurs.

An ice cream van came down road and i stick to my mini milk :)

I bought a size 22 top from charity shop to finger cross fit maybe around christmas-i am 24 in tops-some asda 22 fit. But this is tesco and to tight right now.

Hubby and i are strugglying my mh is awful and am wondering if ME%CFS is cause black out/dizzy. But I will fight on-for mu son and me for hunby my family and friends.

Xxxx

Thank you guys. I am deflated BIT i am STILL hoping-I get appointment in mid Nov through today so my goal is to look after my mh and hopefully-not gain-yes to loose would be fab and i would LOVE that.

If I could be around 21 stone in nov that would be fab-loss of 4 lbs.

We went away for 3 night-i blacked out abd fell on a fence :( I am battered and bruised and still feel light headed and I've had 2 pints of water and tea and a frappuccino ( skinny) today I keep seeing red dots in front of my eyes-so maybe heat??? BP? ?? If I still feel like it on Mon i am going to call gp :( it's no fun.

But we went sway i had chips ( not fish and chips jyst the cgips) i had zero alchol-other than 2 sip of hubby cider. I did have diet coke. When I wanted ice cream I've had a mini milk-mu scales are wonky. They say I am 20.5 they also say my son's only 2 stone-he 6 and almost 3 2/2 so no idea what a weigh-will find out at weight watcher i was 21.6 last thurs.

An ice cream van came down road and i stick to my mini milk :)

I bought a size 22 top from charity shop to finger cross fit maybe around christmas-i am 24 in tops-some asda 22 fit. But this is tesco and to tight right now.

Hubby and i are strugglying my mh is awful and am wondering if ME%CFS is cause black out/dizzy. But I will fight on-for mu son and me for hunby my family and friends.

Xxxx
You're definitely a fighter, well done on making good food choices, November will come around soon enough and hopefully you'll lose a bit more. But your MH is more important at the moment, sorry to hear you are still struggling with it :(. I would definitely go to the doctors about blacking out, that's a bit worrying, I've never heard of red dots to do with BP before, maybe it's your medication. xx

Sorry your struggling Lottie, you done well with you choices, I think it sensible to put your M.h first though xxx

Thank you girls-i feel better today. Got up fine no dizzy Ness or red dots :) so good sign :)

Getting weighed in at weight watchers in a bit xxx

Spoke to soon walked around town 5000 steps had a light frappuccino from starbucks while other had Mcdonald. Then buying hubby sunglasses-for his birthday and felt so light headed.

But on plus was 21.2 at weight watchers this morning ot 297 :)

I am back in bed so sleepy xxxx

Back