• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

My life has turned upside down and inside out.

Ive been back in a psychatric hospital

Getting divorced

I am around 19.7 ish

Xxxx

Massive hugs Hun. We're here if you need to offload x

Aw @Lottiewishes im so sorry to read this and wish you better soon, I know it’s hard to believe but you will come out the other side a much stronger person, keep in touch and don’t give up, we are all here for you :hugs:xx

Thank you so much.

Xxxx

19.3 when weighed in a ww today.

I am trying keto only on day 3

Xxxx

Hello Lottie
I'm a new member since you were last here but wanted to send you massive hugs, best wishes and to ask you to take care of yourself. You're loved, you're special and you can get through anything by taking baby steps, even if it's 2 baby steps forward and 1 back, you are still going to get there.

Good work on the weight loss, remember that your overall physical and mental health need your diligence too.

Keep posting and let us know how you're getting on please lovely. xo

BTW Your avatar cat is gorgeous.

Thank you 18.12 on fri still going xxxc

Well done Hun x

Well done Lottie that’s great xx

Thank you weight loss at slimming world was good now 18 syone 12 lbs

6 stone 3 lbs from highest.

Thank you head wonky so not replied sorry will try and message after seeong cpn tomorrow xxxxxxx

Thank you weight loss at slimming world was good now 18 syone 12 lbs

6 stone 3 lbs from highest.

Thank you head wonky so not replied sorry will try and message after seeong cpn tomorrow xxxxxxx
That’s a great loss xx

18.11 today.

Kinda stuck with weight loss xxx

I am still going 18.1 today cant wait to be 17. 12 and i will have lost 100 lbs.

Xxxx

Back