• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

How are you getting on @Lottiewishes? You were nailing it in your last posts. Hope you are well x

I am back up to 22.10.

I've contacted the gp for help again.

I am going to TRY and eat healthy 2000 ish cals a day.

This is a LONG journey

Xxx

I am back up to 22.10.

I've contacted the gp for help again.

I am going to TRY and eat healthy 2000 ish cals a day.

This is a LONG journey

Xxx
You can do this: remember you have not have any surgery yet. Since lockdown even me and others post surgery have put in weight. So don’t blame self and just draw a line under it and start again. It’s a journey we are on and it’s not a straight line down x

Hey Lottie, it’s always good to hear from you, I’m glad you have sought help from you GP, these are such challenging times for so many off us, stay positive and keep in touch xx

Thank you. I am back up to 23 stone today. So trying to stick to 2000 ish cals. Not easy.

Thank you both for your kind words. Hugs to you both I will try and find your diary later tonight.

Obviously IF ( feels a BIG if right now) I get surgery I need to keep my protein up. So going to keep an eye on how much I have a day. I actual have no idea.

Painting my sons room. So will be moving about a fair bit today. Just shot to poundland to get more roller.

The house is in a state. But I am just focusing on sons room. To much overwhelms me. I've put some washing on too.

Xxx

Mon 1st Feb

Skinny latte on the run :)

Sushi from aldi

336/2000

Xxx

Mon 1st Feb

Skinny latte on the run :)

Sushi from aldi

336/2000

Lottie - try doing the fasting diet which helped me in tier 3. So you drink milk 1200mls from waking to 5pm. Make them into milky coffees. Have a piece of fruit if you need it. Drink water. From 5-8pm have a healthy balanced 600cal meal.
So you are then fasting from 8pm to 5pm other than milk. Stop if makes you ill x

I didnt update yesterday but had 2200 ish cal so slightly over xxx

2 and Feb 22.13-down 1 lb

Weetabix and banana and skimmed milk

2 coffees

1l has

Soreen cake

2 veggie burgers, carrot and Swede mash

1300 ish so far

Xxxx

Failed to stay on top of cal yesterday and today. My life seems to revolve around food. I hate myself.

However. I KNOW I need to do this for me. So I am going to count tea and supper tonight.

I am very tired. Painting has wiped me out on ME/CFS front. I am exhausted xxx

Failed to stay on top of cal yesterday and today. My life seems to revolve around food. I hate myself.

However. I KNOW I need to do this for me. So I am going to count tea and supper tonight.

I am very tired. Painting has wiped me out on ME/CFS front. I am exhausted xxx

You can do this. With reference to the ME I also have this. Remember that when we overeat, the ME fatigue gets worse because the spike in blood sugar causes our system to crash. Plus doing physical activity so don’t be too harsh on self. I’m on my lady week and today I had chocolate 🤦‍♀️

Thank you hunny. I am determined to at least get back under 23 stone as was 23.4 this morning.

BUT I had phone call from dr I long winded explained about my struggles. She is referring me to Luton and dunstable :) I KNOW its NOT a guarantee of anything and INDEED to do LOADS of hard work. BUT I feel like I am.bring listen too. Obviously because of covid waiting times are LONG. BUT it's a start.

Shes also going to refer me to slimming world for 12 weeks :) THIS really could be start of healthy me :) xxx

Thank you hunny. I am determined to at least get back under 23 stone as was 23.4 this morning.

BUT I had phone call from dr I long winded explained about my struggles. She is referring me to Luton and dunstable :) I KNOW its NOT a guarantee of anything and INDEED to do LOADS of hard work. BUT I feel like I am.bring listen too. Obviously because of covid waiting times are LONG. BUT it's a start.

Shes also going to refer me to slimming world for 12 weeks :) THIS really could be start of healthy me :) xxx
That’s really good news Lottie, I’m excited for you x

Thanks hunny.

I am calling slimming world with my carer on mon.

My ME/CFS has flattered me today. I coukdnt get out of car on school run. I know it is my ME BUT this is also down to my weight. I keep wobbling I am sure it's because I am so big. My centre of balance is off. I am wearing trainers so not silly shoes but I wobble :(

Xxxx

We have snow...a fair bit. I am 23.4 this morning.

Back to cal counting

B banana and weetabix
Coffee

So far

Xxx

Could you try weighing yourself weekly, I under it’s not for everyone xx

I know I should do. But I weigh daily. But only count fri weight as weekly weight as I know weight can fluctuate from so so many things.

My BMI today is 51

Eaten 2738 burnt m 3048 at midnight so 350 deficient today :) aiming around 500 ish deficient each day, so not the best BUT I choose another bowl of cereal over chocolate. I've had 5 bits fruit +veg today. So overall healthier xxx

Last edited:
I think I was 21. 4 at the end of my years hospital treatment so that's the aim to get to again. When I can xxx

I dodnt weigh in. Was to sleepy this morning. Carpet fitter came at 9 am to fit my sons carpet in his room. We had birthday tea- Had chips ( half a portion with my son) from.chip shop-o cooked aldi veggie fingers he had sausage and chips. Thought veggie fingers were healthier. For me.

Just about to do some weetabix with hot milk. Will update cals

Cats are confussed to why there is a giant roll of old carpet in living room- they are using it as a plucking/throw themselves around on it :) 😺

Xxxx

Back