• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bigbeefybuilder update

well if they ever get past my blood issues so i can get my surgery i dont think the injections will bother me too much long as i dont have to see blood im fibne show me blood and pick me up

Hi, tonight off to local dr's to get help with some meds that i still have they need changing to liquid meds, and to get weighed lol, yes recovering nice now, eating ok im living off melbra toast and low fat cheese. im scared of getting the stich like pain after a meal in my left hand side that goes into my back, have bought some spearmint pills to take with meals to help out. i hear that the 3 months injection hurts like hell lol not looking forward to that, i know my sister in law does not have this and she's had the same operation. thanks for the best wish's. BBB

Can I ask what vitamin tabs your taking? I've been prescribed forceval and try as I might I cannot get it down, just makes me vomit x

Hi, you don't need the B12 with the sleeve. I'm a sleever and not heard about anyone getting it other than people with a bypass x

Oh right, that's strange.. At the seminar I went to on thursday she said with both the sleeve and the bypass you have them.. I'll be asking when I go to see the surgeon anyway! X

Kirsty

Kirsty...it seems different places/people say different things. Seminars are a broad scope of all thing wls. Don't analyis everything on here until u know for sure what ur surgen and his team say what they want for u. U will blow ur mind up until u know for sure! Xxxx

Kirsty...it seems different places/people say different things. Seminars are a broad scope of all thing wls. Don't analyis everything on here until u know for sure what ur surgen and his team say what they want for u. U will blow ur mind up until u know for sure! Xxxx

Yes, that's true! I will just be asking when I see the surgeon anyway to double check :) xx

Kirsty

Make sure u write ur questions down so u don't forget to ask everything, no matter how silly it seems. Good luck

Make sure u write ur questions down so u don't forget to ask everything, no matter how silly it seems. Good luck

I will do, thank you.
I ve just had another read through the sheffield booklet for the sleeve and it does say that you have the b12 it's on page 13 if anyone else wants a look :)

Kirsty

I don't think you can ask enough questions it's so good that you look into it fully as it's not a small decision it's a major one and good your taking it that way
Good luck

I don't think you can ask enough questions it's so good that you look into it fully as it's not a small decision it's a major one and good your taking it that way Good luck

I'm taking it all very seriously, keep reading and re reading things! Need to start my list of questions soon though

Kirsty

I know I was very similar watch all the you tube diaries and tv shows also read all the forums
But I think it did help as I knew what to accept have you seen the fat doctor on you tube

I know I was very similar watch all the you tube diaries and tv shows also read all the forums But I think it did help as I knew what to accept have you seen the fat doctor on you tube

im trying not to watch videos about it, don't want to watch any kind of surgery.. I've watched a few video diaries things like that. Don't think I've come across the fat doctor though

Kirsty

They are the guys who did my op. I watched it being done loads before! I wanted to know exactly what they would do to me! Lol

i watched fat doctor when it was on tv i watch all the programmes like that though and some are really informative and helpful

hi, i have found what was wrong with me the stitch pain i think is the food stretching the pouch, or wind pain, i do find it hard to drink all the time.
i think im not having enough to eat,im having low fat beef spread on toast which is lovely.

i stick to the diet im allowed.
BBB

Been to doctors for B12 injection got weighed im 108kg now 16st 13ibs lost 8 stones which is 39kg very pleased with weight loss.
BBB

Back