• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bigbeefybuilder update

WOW BBB that is fantastic news you must be feeling pretty proud of yourself :) and of course you must be feeling pretty good in general . Well done fantastic...........amazing !!

wow bb thats amazing bet you are over the moon with that loss and so much healthier keep the fab work up

Well done you :) that is absolutely brilliant! You must feel amazing. Need to now put some before and after pics on here xx

Wow...incredible. enough saidxxx

Well done you :) that is absolutely brilliant! You must feel amazing. Need to now put some before and after pics on here xx

How do I put pictures on here ? I'm doing OK I was 24 stones on 31oct 2013 now I'm 16 stones so happy with slow weight loss. Found out I can not eat processed meat rice or pasta.I'm walking more and gardening and decorating house so I love this new weight tool I wouldn't go back to be heavy built its not healthy.
Bigbeefybuilder

I do it on my phone. I click reply then attachments then add attachments, choose my picture then click insert inline. Then I either pick another photo or I click the back button so I can post them

Back