• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea concern

Thank you darling!
Just been catching up on your diary, I'm so amazed and inspired by you, you truly are doing amazingly well. I have to keep telling myself I can achieve it too - at the minute it all seems very far off and a pipe dream really. Keep thinking my op is going to be postponed or cancelled. I don't think I'll believe it's happening until I'm on the operating table.
People have noticed my 'diet' more this time round, I am always honest if someone asks but always feel I'm being judged. One colleague said today 'some people would do anything for time off work' I was disgusted, my sickness record is exemplary I am no skiver!!! Grrr
Anyway another day of LSD done, starving today ;(

I know how you feel. My op was postponed as well. I wasn't scared of the operation, just scared of it being canceled and I was relieved when I was on the table. Best of luck for this time, and I hope everything will go well. Keep us posted. I'm sure it will get better from now with the pre-op diet. XX

Thank you chick. Yes I'm going well now on the diet. Day 7 today - weighed myself yesterday and have lost around 6kg so far so am pleased. Stomach is growling almost constantly but only feeling really hungry now and again!
Only way is downwards! Yippee x

Last shift at work tonight before my op on 3rd due to some leave and rest days. I have been open about my op with everyone and the support I've had is amazing. Two girls from work brought me a card and gifts in last night, so blooming sweet. I am truly blessed.
10 days to go now and must admit diet is going easier now.
How is everyone getting on? Xx

Ooh and I'm now 15.2 kg down! Yippppeeee!
Inc my weight I kept off from original pre op that's 21.2 kg down - about 3 stones and 4lb!!
Soooo feeling better already

Wow! Bloody hell...u go girl. I'm green with envey, but My Time will comexxx

Amazing work hun you must be so proud of your achievements brilliant!!
Not long now either ;) xxx

Thank you :) I'm on the home stretch now. Really feeling full after a yoghurt now yay! No more hunger!
Had my pre op today. Entered the hospital to find massive signs about noro virus. Wards closed to visitors etc.

Pre op went fine but was warned may not have op due to noro virus and have to call the night before to check still going ahead! Keep your fingers crossed for me please xxx

Ohhh nooo :( .. I will cross all crossable pieces of anatomy for you Mazza.
One week to go whoop whoop!!

You are a strong person Mazza you will wait for the next opening .. But let's not jinx it ...it's going to happen this time hun :) xxx

Thank you :) I'm on the home stretch now. Really feeling full after a yoghurt now yay! No more hunger! Had my pre op today. Entered the hospital to find massive signs about noro virus. Wards closed to visitors etc. Pre op went fine but was warned may not have op due to noro virus and have to call the night before to check still going ahead! Keep your fingers crossed for me please xxx

Hi mazza just been reading you wee diary here and you must have been devastated your last op was cancelled!! The weight you have lost is fantastic!! I have my fingers and toes crossed that noro virus doesn't effect your new date. I'm sure it won't !! Well done and good luck. Can't wait to follow your weightloss :) x

Aww that's lovely thank you hun. I certainly was but I'm remaining positive that it's going ahead this time. Thank you for your support x

It's getting closer and I'm getting more nervous! Just trying to remain positive and not presume the worst!

Good luck hunni xx

Thanks butterfly xxx

Just bit the bullet and called the hospital and they have advised they are now clear of noro virus so no reason why op won't go ahead!!! YIPPEEEE!!

Roll on Monday! Xx

Back